News Trent Barrett's impressive recruitment drive at the Bulldogs continues.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If someone like Allan, RFM or Elliott is what it takes to facilitate an early release for B.Smith to sign with us, then it's a no brainer.
They’ll prob look at rfm and or toomaga in my honest opinion
Jesse and Kenny brownish best days are passed them
Rfm or toomaga under Bellamy is good for their career

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing that is certain is that if we do a swap there will be a thread in Round 1 or 2 next year saying “Why did we let him go ??”.

Probably by the same people who want the tortoise Lachy Lewis at lock, Baz sacked and Papenhausen signed on $1.8 million a year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope we keep Renouf (don’t want to see him go) and rfm (despite his fucking injury curse and if it was a must to get smith I’d cop it)

Though hope that Bellamy and Stimson still close and something there can be worked out. He clearly flopped here and clearly showed class there. Might work with him no doubt keen to go back and fix his career ffs. Some guys like smith and fox etc are elite and would show class anywhere. Stimson.... not so much!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we keep Renouf (don’t want to see him go) and rfm (despite his fucking injury curse and if it was a must to get smith I’d cop it)

Though hope that Bellamy and Stimson still close and something there can be worked out. He clearly flopped here and clearly showed class there. Might work with him no doubt keen to go back and fix his career ffs. Some guys like smith and fox etc are elite and would show class anywhere. Stimson.... not so much!
Stimson didn’t leave on good terms from Melbourne and Bellamy was never a fan of his to begin with

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"Strong Recruitment will bring strong belief to ongoing Sponsorship of our club.. Development and Culture will drive the success of our club.
IMG_20200127_074022_329.jpgTime will prove to be our ultimate success in both....."

Bulldog Wazza

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stimson didn’t leave on good terms from Melbourne and Bellamy was never a fan of his to begin with
Bellamy sets us up with his reject flogs.
Who was that flog he recommended to us before
The dickhead who gambles on games.
Can't think of the flog.

But Bellamy recommended him to us.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. ?
6. Jake Averillo
7. Matt Burton
9. Brandon Smith
DWZ, JAC, Allan, Averillo or Meaney. A few options. Maybe 23 or 24 we can sign someone to play fullback if it's still fullback roulette (DWZ off contract). Averillo's long term future looks like it has to be at fullback (otherwise not at all).

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That's him
Ryan fucking Tandy.
Off topic a bit but that bloke is no longer alive. Suffered some serious issues sadly. As much as I dislike and hate what happened with him here (he did play Fucking awesome games for us too) though he ended his life from memory. Sadly was a troubled man.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow what an impressive recruitment drive this is, rock bottom on the ladder with a for and against the likes of which I have never seen. Miles off the pace.