Trent Barrett

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ran out of people to drink with over there and new Elliot would party on with him

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest plus for us is panthers losing yesterday!

This will ensure Barrett remains hungry and looking for improvement! He won't walk in cocky and confident which might possibly lead to stagnation and no to little improvement from us. Head down and get the job done!

Also I hope he doesn't adapt this whole "love playing for each other, having fun" bullshit mentality the panthers were harping on about. Because that shit in a finals series means fuck all! Discipline and "head down seriousness" are the only things that win you a premiership!

I want us to eventually be the level of Melbourne! Consistent, feared, disciplined and "don't fuck around get the job done"!

Fancy "throw the ball around" or "hog it because im kikau and I think I'm a god but in reality I actually cost my team the game because I was selfish and my coach is too much of a bitch to do anything about it" sort of play style can fuck right off! Bellamy wouldve ripped kikau a new one! Fucking Brandon Smith dropped the ball one time and hes now on Bellamy's death note list! Looool thats the kind of crazy committed coach I want. Loses his shit over errors. Not like cleary who sits there no emotion! FUCKING EMOTION AND PASSION! YOU NEED THAT SHIT!

Of course there's a delicate balance with Bellamy, Robinson,etc that have nailed down. A passionate hard ass that also knows how to man manage properly. Not Madge and his extreme discipline nor Pay and his extreme aloof-ness. Easier said than done.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any actual proof he was there apart from
That dodgy photoshopped pic on social