Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
This is the racial prank. I promise you that a month ago that wasn't there. I know this for a fact.
I got this from Wikipedia. Not saying it’s the absolute truth as all truths are half truths.
But why do you have such an issue if his mother is Lebanese anyway?!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Trying to figure out someone's race based on appearance alone is pointless. Why are we even bothering?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would say that there wouldn't have been many Lebanese people in Temora in the 70s, but having said that, former Governor Marie Bashir was born in Narrandera, an hours drive from there.

Growing up in Leeton we didn't have any lebs that i was aware of, but we might just have thought they were Italian...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trying to figure out someone's race based on appearance alone is pointless. Why are we even bothering?
Trying to figure out someone's race based on appearance is basically correct as race is only about appearance (Race: Human Classification). Trying to figure out someone's Nationality on the other hand... that one is harder.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking through this thread, I think you've finally done it Nasheed. You have finally made the most pointless thread the Kennel has ever seen.

Sorry Blue_boost.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking through this thread, I think you've finally done it Nasheed. You have finally made the most pointless thread the Kennel has ever seen.

Sorry Blue_boost.
You knoiw i didnt make this threead right?

im just debunking a lebanese myth.

1 month ago i was private messaged an agenda to make trent lebanese, you can even check my inbox.

Some segments of the community are desperate to claim trent. I think its pushed from the club itself in order to get the community behind the coach, as the last three were hated.

If Trent is presented as lebanese, the community will fight for him and back him as long as we dont finish 16th.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. How many Lebs in Temora?
2. How many Lebs named Margaret?
3. Yes it's possible because of phonecia but how many Lebs have pure Anglo features?
4. Trust no one.
Guaranteed at least 1 Leb in temora if there is a kebabo van at the local ampol servo

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Trent is presented as lebanese, the community will fight for him and back him as long as we dont finish 16th.
No they fucking wont. What a load of BS that is. You don't get special treatment because of your race. As a Leb, I don't give a flying fuck about Baz's race. I WILL NOT be making excuses for him, or giving him any special treatment or leniency because he's Leb.

He either has to perform (top 4 in 2022) or I'll be the first asshole on here calling for his fucking Leb head

The same standard applied with Haz, Lichaa and Ray Dib - I cant stand 2 of those fuckwits despite the fact that they're Leb

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No they fucking wont. What a load of BS that is. You don't get special treatment because of your race. As a Leb, I don't give a flying fuck about Baz's race. I WILL NOT be making excuses for him, or giving him any special treatment or leniency because he's Leb.

He either has to perform (top 4 in 2022) or I'll be the first asshole on here calling for his fucking Leb head

The same standard applied with Haz, Lichaa and Ray Dib - I cant stand 2 of those fuckwits despite the fact that they're Leb
Tell that to white gentleman's club!