Trent Barrett eyes Scott Drinkwater in Bulldogs overhaul

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple of errors? He leads the NRL for errors, most of them unforced. He has had a few good carries but overall I'd say he has been underwhelming. Playing him at centre hasn't helped but I still expected to see more from him.
He is now in the wing position and removed the errors from his game last week. Today he will turn a corner he hasn’t been bad just hasn’t been getting any ball but still creating line breaks from nothing and breaking tackles for fun

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lucky we already have players signed for next season, after a year of barrett absolutely no one will be wanting to come to the dogs

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With townsend signed and now Deardon, drinkwater might be on his way out

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you listened to Barrets P9st match Conference you would know the aeticle is a load of crap.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking more and more likely he’ll be leaving cows now thag they have secured both Townsend and deardon
Holmes wants to play fullback
Can’t have a million dollar winger for 3 plus years

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couple of errors? He leads the NRL for errors, most of them unforced. He has had a few good carries but overall I'd say he has been underwhelming. Playing him at centre hasn't helped but I still expected to see more from him.
I think we should offload Cotric as he is probably the weakest player we have. I agree. I mean, anyone who knows anything about the game from a tactical standpoint will obviously come to the same
Conclusion. It’s science after all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think we should offload Cotric as he is probably the weakest player we have. I agree. I mean, anyone who knows anything about the game from a tactical standpoint will obviously come to the same
Conclusion. It’s science after all.