Trent Barrett could bring us a sponsor ?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Nashied got home from selling himself on that corner all day, he was asked "how much did you make? "
" fifty Dollars and fifty cents" he replied,
"Who gave you the fifty cents ? " he was asked in discussed,
" Everybody " he replied with delight.
Sorry Nasheed just a bit of fun, please don't take offence , They're actually nice pictures and you look like a well groomed young man.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fkn lol

I reckon the kennel secretly waits for your next thread for a laugh.

PS the misses reckons he has nice eyelashes so Maybelline might be in.

Maybe he's born with it....
Hahahahaha are you talking about nasheeds or barretts eyelashes??

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I am just thinking that having Barrett in the box might bring a sponsor on his looks alone.

He is rugged and handsome like johnathan Rhys Meyers mixed with a bit of Old school grunt. Honestly the type of guys the ladies get it out and slap their cheek with.

Couple that with players like Lewis, Holland, Foran and Tolman who are babes, I genuinely wonder if our teams looks alone could land a sponsor?
instead of rashays how about Nasheeds with an image of nasheed on the jersey...

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I am just thinking that having Barrett in the box might bring a sponsor on his looks alone.

He is rugged and handsome like johnathan Rhys Meyers mixed with a bit of Old school grunt. Honestly the type of guys the ladies get it out and slap their cheek with.

Couple that with players like Lewis, Holland, Foran and Tolman who are babes, I genuinely wonder if our teams looks alone could land a sponsor?
HOLY SNAPPING DUCK SHIT!!!

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Nashied got home from selling himself on that corner all day, he was asked "how much did you make? "
" fifty Dollars and fifty cents" he replied,
"Who gave you the fifty cents ? " he was asked in discussed,
" Everybody " he replied with delight.
Sorry Nasheed just a bit of fun, please don't take offence , They're actually nice pictures and you look like a well groomed young man.
You are actually very Handsome you look like a real Count.......... gee did I spell that wright ? maybe I put an extra O...in

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats me dressed up 4 the bitches but just normal everyday wear this is more like it,just smart casual here i am hiking in the blue mountains during lockdown
Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 17.16.25.png

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats me dressed up 4 the bitches but just normal everyday wear this is more like it,just smart casual here i am hiking in the blue mountains during lockdown
View attachment 16013
You are a greenie as well>:(, just as well you whore your blue pants and not your brown ones with your green jumper, otherwise we couldn't tell the Nasheed from the trees. Very well camouflaged Nasheed you're sure to find a lotta bitches hiking through the blue mountains dressed like that, Who knows you may find some girls as well.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 16013
View attachment 16013
Oh! Nasheed My boy, I wouldn't say what you are wearing is SMART casual I think just Casual explains it all, but you look good.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
View attachment 16013
I come here as a bulldog fan to see other fans opinions...instead im now treated to a young dark skinned chap modelling from shopping centres to the blue mountains..lol we as a club really are a laughing stock..barrett out nasheed in

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 16013
Hey Nasheed, I noticed your eyes look very glassy in that picture, I am assuming that it's from all those eucalyptus trees up there in the Blue Mountains, you almost look like a Koala Bear.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Nasheed, I noticed your eyes look very glassy in that picture, I am assuming that it's from all those eucalyptus trees up there in the Blue Mountains, you almost look like a Koala Bear.
Think i was a bit tired because i was on the pipe all night and it was a morning walk.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys.
This is a few more of me looking good at Christmas
511F0821-8EE0-442F-9AA0-2B0A5E502D9E.jpeg 6B80CF0E-3237-4C9E-B3DF-4FA0D7F1C641.jpeg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And this was about 18 months ago when I started seeing the Tongan bitch and we were on our first date;
D34665CE-BB58-45F5-91D0-12921C3F185B.jpeg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Trent Barrett or Nasheed.
Who does it better?
DA492854-44F3-4442-8168-2728DDF742FC.jpeg AB5FB06C-14C2-4DF5-9D2B-7DCEE0A96997.jpeg