Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clubs decision has to be focused on getting us back to form and as far away from the spoon as possible, personal relationships and opinions outside of winning games shouldn't be a factor period.

Im sick of the being the laughing stock, I want clubs to fear us again!
Yep its been a rough 6 years

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who thinks baz will just stay and we go through this motion for the next year and lose players left right centre

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kings form IMO has dropped off since he secured a new contract
I feel like he has been getting less minutes. Also he's come on when we have had fuck all possession against raiders and knights.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a problem
Some officials are happy to let him go and the dolphins happy to pay
Wayne bennet is a massive fan and tpj would be able to go home to brisb
Now we know why the Broncos got rid of him.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The fact that the quotes in that article are coming from Rothfield give me pause. Everything he's saying is pure speculation with zero sources and he still can't help himself by having a shot at Gus. It may well play out that way but not because that mental midget has any inside knowledge whatsoever.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What time is this meeting?
Usually at 11am but this being an "emergency" might be earlier.

But I'm sure we will know because 100% the media vultures have camped outside BSG from last night.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still dont understand why ppl were so excited when he was named as our coach??
He did nothing at manly and he had the turbo boy as well as a lot of other stars theres no way he was gonna do shit with our mess of a roster!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still dont understand why ppl were so excited when he was named as our coach??
He did nothing at manly and he had the turbo boy as well as a lot of other stars theres no way he was gonna do shit with our mess of a roster!
A few of us hated the signing off the bat.

The others got excited at the fact he wasn't Pay. Jist turned out to be worse than Pay.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
is he really getting the sack?
given he has brought over burton and kikau from the panthers, thought they would give him a chance with them.

or is this like booting des before foran arrived?

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your sentiment is correct but it was only Hasler that applied to where Dib started panicking about an upcoming election in early 2018. Pay wasn’t actually sacked, he walked mid-2020 when told the club would have to look elsewhere coaching wise (maybe that’s as good as being sacked) but it was only 5 months after the board was returned and likewise with Barrett as the board was returned in February this year.

But - I agree with you that we must be careful not to create a rep as ‘the coach sackers’ otherwise all future coaches will be looking over their shoulder if results don’t come quickly. It’s tricky - the club needs results but results often take time. That’s likely why Gus wants to save Barrett - although the flip side is Barrett has been given every tool to succeed and we’re still last.

Would LOVE to be a fly on the wall at this Directors meeting!
Pay walked and refused a payout from memory. All class!