Trent Barret to shift Averillo on the wing and bring Lewis in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tin foil hat time....

Crapa doesn't give a fuck about the Dogs because that round 3 Burton rumour is true and he is gone.

But more realistically, Garfield is just a shit ****.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ out for x2 weeks. Averillo on the wing. Lewis at 6 and Wakeham on the bench. Strong rumour happening, board meeting on Monday to release rep forward for Burton.
I said at beginning of season to release Napa,he is the sort of forward that wouldn’t be missed,

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he moves Avo and brings Lewis in it’s not a good look for Barrett.
Hopefully he’s smarter than that.

Two torrential rain games with forwards offering up shit is a desperate move. I’d love to see this new spine in dry weather for a few rounds before doing anything drastic.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tin foil hat time....

Crapa doesn't give a fuck about the Dogs because that round 3 Burton rumour is true and he is gone.

But more realistically, Garfield is just a shit ****.
Bro I don't doubt that that is the info from our side of the fence (bulldogs) but given some of the comments Penrith have made, they'd look like idiots if they did release burton.

I dont think Penrith have any intention on releasing burton early even if we do give them crappa.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Don't think they would that stupid.

Reactions: DT

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro I don't doubt that that is the info from our side of the fence (bulldogs) but given some of the comments Penrith have made, they'd look like idiots if they did release burton.

I dont think Penrith have any intention on releasing burton early even if we do give them crappa.
I agree now given that’s it’s had so much air time.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I think it's nailed on personally. Was just saying in another thread, it all matches up.

On paper if Napa swaps with Burton it looks as tho we've been played and penrith have played a blinder.

We know better tho