Travis Touma (HPM)

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The only questionable decision Gus has made so far is Josh Reynolds on a train and trial contract. Isnt the end of the world cause JR will have to prove himself but I thought it was a strange decision.
Nah. I think it's an astute signing given the market, our position and the non tangibles JR brings. Cant wait to cheer him on

FB_IMG_1666521775882.jpg

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's not get too carried away here .... we may NOT have been the fittest team, and there is certainly scope for improvement, but there is no way we were that far behind the eight ball.

People suggesting otherwise must rate the club as being totally incompetent.

The claim that Ferris couldn't get the boys fit because of his own appearance is farking ludicrous.

Poor teams tend to get gassed as they are having to do more defense. It really is that simple.

We looked fit when we actually won games.

Training takes place in blocks with varying training loads. ALL teams will appear leggy at various times.

It has similarities to a swimmer getting his/her taper correct.
You're wrong. See yourself out of this forum.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Damn. Beat me by 46 minutes. I'd downloaded the gif and everything.

Now it's stuck in my bloody head...
Yeh beat me by a fair few hours but him saying that with his accent popped into my head too quite a while ago :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's not get too carried away here .... we may NOT have been the fittest team, and there is certainly scope for improvement, but there is no way we were that far behind the eight ball.

People suggesting otherwise must rate the club as being totally incompetent.

The claim that Ferris couldn't get the boys fit because of his own appearance is farking ludicrous.

Poor teams tend to get gassed as they are having to do more defense. It really is that simple.

We looked fit when we actually won games.

Training takes place in blocks with varying training loads. ALL teams will appear leggy at various times.

It has similarities to a swimmer getting his/her taper correct.
Shut up @billybeane

We're going to be the fittest team in history and win the comp by a record margin

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Touma means "garlic" in Assyrian.

Toum means "garlic" in Arabic.
We are a bunch of nutters trying to workout what a nameTouma is after 3.30 in the morning :grinning:
For the records it is Thomas.
Ssshhh, don’t give away Ciraldo’s tactics!
Have the opposition falling off tackles due to pong :-).
Absolutely, Jamer did it with Vaseline, it will not only be smelly it will be slippery :grinning: