Rumour Transfer Market: Dogs, Tigers battle to snare Panthers star

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If Naden and Hoppa had a 100m race. Naden would be finished and hoppa wouldn’t be past half way. So sign him ASAP.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we're not getting Staggs then Naden has to be the next best choice. Only other option would be Gagai and he's 31 I think already. Barrett seems to want young players who will be around for some time.
Kris from Raiders could also be a decent option if we miss out on Naden. I've already conceded that we're not getting Staggs.

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
reckon naden or Kris is way to go, cheap options to leave money for front row and 9, shot at paps/Grant and leaves room to upgrade Burton straight away

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think anywhere up to $350k and you're getting good value from him. You can't deny he's extremely talented.
Definitely needs some off field mentoring and guidance to help him realise how lucky he is to be playing nrl and not to ruin his career.

Other than that he would be a great addition, especially with Burton and the fox. I'm keen.

I like Sebastian Kris also. Hope we are exploring that too.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always a gamble, stability of an individual seems to be as important a balance to the side. Barret and Khouri just went on about no shortcuts in Roster management and suppoosing that means targeting the right individuals. Need some stability in personal life especially as the media been smashing the club lately.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Penrith might have been the wrong environment for him. Look at the shenanigans that have gone on out there in the past couple of years and the way they were carry on like flogs last weekend against Canberra.

I really think our club culture is superior to theirs. Think we have the people to help keep Naden grounded and focused. Worth the risk at the right price.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Naden is very underwhelming. The beneficiary of being in a good team.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
panthers star :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Yeh, these days star just means they've played at NRL level. The media's shrill attempts to talk things up means ever increasing superlatives. A player has to be called a "legend" or a "hero" if they are more than just an ordinary star. If they are one of the best players they are "future immortal".

Once those terms are deemed too tame they will probably start calling them "lord of the universe" or something.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
would this be because of your :hearteyes: :hearteyes: for Schoupp me thinks yes :laughing:

I reckon he is better than any of our depth AND a couple of our muppets currently playing top grade and skippering atm.What is he worth?
Personally I've always seen Naden as a winger, if he's signed for that role in ok with it. Otherwise pass