News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
From memory they play Tinos brother and Payne Haas brother in the 17.... IMO they are not first grade standard at this stage.

O'meley, Mason, Price, Ryan, Maitua, Asotasi, SBW, Grimaldi..... they decided who won.
Tino, Fotuaika, Fifita. That's 2 elite forwards and a high quality middle. Haas' brother is ready imo but Fermor will play over him. I think they're stacked next year.

1698927307275.png

If we got AFB we'd actually compare quite well to that forward pack.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How have you known this? Is he related to your ex Tongan girlfriend that used to bash you?
She didn’t ‘bash’ me she cracked me once and was unconscious but it’s different it was a king punch and if I wasn’t drunk I’d 100% block it. She too was drunk she wouldn’t have messed with someone like me otherwise.
And thanks for makin me re-live that moment btw.

To answer your other q, AFB rolls with hoods who are friends of my friends. Those friends are generally Holy Cross boys and players who didn’t go anywhere in their career but I know they were in system at one point.
I know it’s not some silver bullet or anything that tigers will get him but it points to him being closer to the club on a psychic level which gives them an advantage that’s otherwise hidden yo is as Bulldoggs fans.
Tigers might offer them Klemmer or Papalii in return u don’t know.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Well that clears things up for me. I've been sitting here thinking why the fuck isn't anyone saying anything about him dating a 17 year old :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Could be we knew her age...
Or more likely we are mostly sick C----nts on here...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could be we knew her age...
Or more likely we are mostly sick C----nts on here...
I'm shook. Could've sworn she was 17 because she was the youngest Matilda @ 15/16 or something. Maybe that was a lot longer ago than I thought

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I'm shook. Could've sworn she was 17 because she was the youngest Matilda @ 15/16 or something. Maybe that was a lot longer ago than I thought
Nope , the internet knows everything and it said she's 20...
Just saying that may have been about 3 years ago to be precise....

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
None of them are premiers, are they? And the Titans and Cowboys are almost as bad as us. Great examples lol
Not an example I was making a point.
Funny how you didn’t say anything about the broncos.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to put a little perspective on this situation..
I just found out today that my dad has bladder cancer and it has thrown my world into a spin..
Even the brand new car I bought yesterday means nothing right now..
So if his parents are in a serious health situation and he needs an immediate release..the last thing he would be thinking about is his next potential club..
Don’t expect this to be decided and resolved in a few days..
He would be solely focused on his family right now..
Respect the reason for a release guys and understand his priorities right now..
Sorry to hear that mate. Wishing him all the best with the fight ahead. Try not to take people’s comments too seriously in here. It can be a negative place at times.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just to put a little perspective on this situation..
I just found out today that my dad has bladder cancer and it has thrown my world into a spin..
Even the brand new car I bought yesterday means nothing right now..
So if his parents are in a serious health situation and he needs an immediate release..the last thing he would be thinking about is his next potential club..
Don’t expect this to be decided and resolved in a few days..
He would be solely focused on his family right now..
Respect the reason for a release guys and understand his priorities right now..
Strength and prayers for your dad bro

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus joined Auckland Warriors in August 2020 as a club-wide consultant.
On 16 September, AFB made a transfer request citing wanting to relocate out of Sydney with his young family. He had two years left on his contract.
On 22 September, AFB announced via his Instagram he was signing with Auckland Warriors.

AFB was stood down by Illawarra Dragqueens on 19 January 2015 for disciplinary reasons.
His contract was terminated on 30 June 2015 after pleading guilty to assaulting his girlfriend.

Looks like Gus may have a good history with AFB.
AFB has a bad history with the Dragqueens.
Auckland would be hypocritical to not release him after picking him up from a release from WoManly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You said spend Critta money on Spence , 700-800k on a 25min prop or 1mil for 70min prop. Fucking simpleton .
Leniu is not a 25 minute prop. He’s a young prop who plays limited minutes because he’s stuck behind two more senior props who are among the game’s best. Neither of those props are on anywhere near 1million. 700k is significantly less than 1 million, you silly old Elmer Fuddy Duddy!