News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I got told earlier today guys and gals

“Gus has been in discussions with Cows to take Taumalolo off their hands “

This is what I got told 5 mins ago

“The Taumalolo plan on hold, Gus is making direct enquires on AFB..If the Warriors let him go which looks likely Dogs going all in”

“The problem is Dragons are making him a priority now and I believe his parents live closer to Dragons HQ, it’s early days but dominoes will fall once the Warriors make their decision “
So what do you think will end up happening bro? Can you see dragons getting AFB and we are left with lolo?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's great if you want to buy overpriced players.... not so much if you want to win cops. Is your name supposed to represent the sound of things going over your head? lol
As usual you want to drag every discussion into your own narrative. AFB is not overpriced given there are zero big name middles on the market and we have the money.

My name represents the sound of logic passing between your ears without touching the sides. Keep trolling.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So what do you think will end up happening bro? Can you see dragons getting AFB and we are left with lolo?
Im praying that Gus good will with the Warriors sways it to our favour and Cameron George tells AFB we will only let you go to Dogs …similar to what happened with Walsh

AFB would be the cornerstone of our pack for next 5 years so hopefully Gus gets this done

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im praying that Gus good will with the Warriors sways it to our favour and Cameron George tells AFB we will only let you go to Dogs …similar to what happened with Walsh

AFB would be the cornerstone of our pack for next 5 years so hopefully Gus gets this done
Sounds good I'm praying too bro, also appreciate you sharing what you have heard.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“The Taumalolo plan on hold, Gus is making direct enquires on AFB..If the Warriors let him go which looks likely Dogs going all in”
If Gus only found out about this today, I strongly suspect that AFB isn't headed to the 'dogs.

Surely some groundwork was already in place with another club before AFB asked the Bros for a release.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As usual you want to drag every discussion into your own narrative. AFB is not overpriced given there are zero big name middles on the market and we have the money.

My name represents the sound of logic passing between your ears without touching the sides. Keep trolling.
Only loser teams pay 1 million for a prop.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Either Manly or Dragon bound imo. We never land marquee props apart from the shit ones like Woods

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

That fucktard flange is saying AFB is over priced but he wanted to spend 800k on Spence to play 25 to 30min lol . What a flap he is.