News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Legit? Did Gus play a role in getting him to the warriors? Out of all the Sydney clubs, we’d have the most cap space and demand for front rowers. Also would have roster spots. Dragons another option. Outside if that can’t really see many others, maybe Cronulla.
Yep, he was at Byron Bay I think it was Jan 2021 & my cousin asked him why he's joining the Warriors out of all clubs & he said that he agreed a contract with the Bulldogs but Hasler rejected the move. Said he'd only release him if he joined a club not in NSW. So he joined the Warriors instead.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably dragons would have more tbh
He was sacked by the Dragons as a junior I think so that makes it more unlikely that he would go back there.
Now that Crichton isnt going to Rugby I don’t see how the Roosters would have space same with Eels & Souths. Tigpies are a rabble, so our biggest competition for his signature will probably come from the Sharks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Music to my ears. Fuck I hope we get him and we finish higher than Warriors.
All those fuckers carrying on all season saying Webster is way better than Ciraldo etc, when forward pack and HB was clearly the difference

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is asking for an immediate release from the Wahs because his mum is sick

Not sure if anyone already mention can’t be fkd reading 5 pages [emoji38]

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Dragons have previously sacked him so may be bad blood there hopefully
Damn, I was hoping they were the bag guys in the situation:

wiki: "...before re-signing with St. George Illawarra on a contract to the end of 2016. On 19 January 2015, he was stood down by the club due to disciplinary reasons, before having his contract terminated on 30 June 2015 when he pleaded guilty to assaulting his girlfriend."

Well that's awful. If I'm to huff some copium for a second, this was a long time ago, he plead guilty and presumably faced whatever consequences there were then, has since turned over a new leaf to become a professional on the field and a gentleman off the field, and is now our TPJ/Thompson upgrade.

Please make it happen Gussy

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Music to my ears. Fuck I hope we get him and we finish higher than Warriors.
All those fuckers carrying on all season saying Webster is way better than Ciraldo etc, when forward pack and HB was clearly the difference
From evidence so far Webster is way better than Ciraldo. Team selections & gameplan are better than Ciraldo's. Ciraldo needs to make us a top 4 team before anyone can argue otherwise.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Says highest paid forward. How much is he on??

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. I was told we were linked to a warriors player (not AFB) so wondering if there’s more to this or some sort of package deal. AFB massive signing for us if it happens

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
From evidence so far Webster is way better than Ciraldo. Team selections & gameplan are better than Ciraldo's. Ciraldo needs to make us a top 4 team before anyone can argue otherwise.
Yeah agree but they carrying on like Ciraldo is pure shit. If Ciraldo was Warriors coach and we had Webster, results / narrative would be very similar if not the same

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting. I was told we were linked to a warriors player (not AFB) so wondering if there’s more to this or some sort of package deal. AFB massive signing for us if it happens
Who else are with linked with at the Warriors?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im waiting in the alleyway behind Jobels to suck him off
guy makes a million a year. if he is spending cash on blowjobs from you in alleyways - we dont want him. would rather bring back Antoni and save the cash for an elite winger.