Train Fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not leave you ticket in your wallet/purse ?? Then there wont be a chance of you leaving it at home.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why not leave you ticket in your wallet/purse ?? Then there wont be a chance of you leaving it at home.
I put my train tickets up my vadge. I have never lost a ticket. Or recovered one.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't have a vadge. I wish I did though. I'd put the kitchen sink up there.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rach, in your letter you should have said you would drop them.

S

Snake Jailbird

Rach,

Just write a letter saying u had the ticket on you but showed an old one or whatever and couldnt find it, then attach a photo copy of the ticket

they cant do anything

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you still have the ticket? I dunno, photocopy it and show them the date you bought it, which preceeded the ticket (pressuming it is a weekly).

I guess they must get a thousand people claiming they bought a ticket, but dropped it on the tracks or lost it...unfortunately the liars make the innocent seem unbelievable.

Just plead your case, and good history. :p

I

I R Cookie

photocopy it and send it in, or attach it after it expires with your letter. if they reject it then ask to have it heard in court, you'll probably be let off but court fees will apply.

good dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
never say ur a doggies fan always say someone else,than they would of let u off

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just photocopy the vaild ticket and write a later saying u had left in a hurry and left your valid ticket it home and took an old ticket, it happened to me a few years back and i got off the fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.