Trade rumours

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep Burton will go back to Penrith to play centre and earn $450k a year instead of staying with the dogs and getting upgraded to $750-$800k a year.

Absolute rubbish
Excatly Burton is close to our best player, will command the big bucks

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear the roosters a trying to of load Luke Keary I reackon we go for him.
I'm sure the rotters have realised that Keary is half dead from to many head knocks, you can see it in his eyes.
IMHO he is still good enough, and would be a go for a year, two at the most, while we develope someone from within.
No use of dreaming about Munster if uncle Nick wants him.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear the roosters a trying to of load Luke Keary I reackon we go for him.
The problem is we need a 7. Burton is 6 and so is Keary...that's the problem the Rorters are having. They essentially have 2 sixes as Walker isn't a NRL standard halfback yet.

Even Munster wouldn't solve our issues as he's also a 6

We need a game managing halfback. Personally I'd be going for Moses or we have to wait/hope/pray that young Hayward is good enough

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem is we need a 7. Burton is 6 and so is Keary...that's the problem the Rorters are having. They essentially have 2 sixes as Walker isn't a NRL standard halfback yet.

Even Munster wouldn't solve our issues as he's also a 6

We need a game managing halfback. Personally I'd be going for Moses or we have to wait/hope/pray that young Hayward is good enough
We could target Crichton as our ball playing lock though - I think both he and Cam Murray played inside centre in Rugby, similar builds and skill sets etc. He is missing half a finger though so maybe his handling is suspect :tearsofjoy:

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What if Crichton was our rock star FB? Could stay in the area, the Druitt to Belmore isn’t a big drive and he could probably car pool with Kikau.

Reactions: CCC

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We could target Crichton as our ball playing lock though - I think both he and Cam Murray played inside centre in Rugby, similar builds and skill sets etc. He is missing half a finger though so maybe his handling is suspect :tearsofjoy:
Yeah can't say I've ever noticed or liked his passing game. He's just a brute playstyle wise. Matterson much better option and probably cheaper.