News TPJ Update

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need him back ... important part of our pack makes a dent and a big offloader...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought ava s did a fine job . He had solid carries and doesn’t have bullsht errors in his game
Yup. Went alright.. nothing seems great with the position we are in, too many pretenders and dumb fucks in this team. Only very few stand out!

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ava S is consistently one of our best forwards and outperforms most of the forward pack who are getting double his salary.
He is a liability in defence and around the ruck after 10 mins as he is gassed out. Not sure which prop you think he out performs.

Don’t get me wrong he should be in our 17 from the bench and he played ok in the panthers game.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a liability in defence and around the ruck after 10 mins as he is gassed out. Not sure which prop you think he out performs.

Don’t get me wrong he should be in our 17 from the bench and he played ok in the panthers game.
Thompson is comfortably paid double the wage of Ava. Does Thompson make double the metres in hit ups and is he twice as good in defence as Ava?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Might be because he doesn't get enough game time / match fitness by our dumb coaches. Ava bends the line always. They would rather play Thompson who makes no impact whatsoever.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Might be because he doesn't get enough game time / match fitness by our dumb coaches. Ava bends the line always. They would rather play Thompson who makes no impact whatsoever.
Avas first contact in defence is always strong. He should have a bench spot sewn up for the rest of the year imo. Experienced too.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THOMPSON IS NOT A PROP THAT'S WHY, HE IS A LOCK! TPJ SHOULD BE PLAYING 8 AND THOMSPON SHOULD BE PLAYING LOCK...