Tpj to retire from nrl

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Someone will leave their current club on compassionate grounds as that would be what we will be working on.

When money is flashing and player managers know we have money we must spend they will find a way to get some players released from current deals. This is our only chance to get a couple or decent MIDDLE FORWARDS!
You'd have to think so. That Gus would have sent the message out loud and clear to player managers that we are on the look out and can offer a definate first grade starting position. See what happens.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ quit the NRL years ago, he just didn't tell anyone.

Bet he was tapped on the shoulder & was told Bye Felicia.
And he could easily say "Nah fark it, I'm staying I have a contract" and there is nothing we could do about it.

Terminating a contract mid term requires both parties to agree. Then the NRL has to agree that both parties wish to terminate the contract.

If TPJ didn't want to leave and/or wanted to collect $750k next year then there is nothing we could do to make him leave.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not sure we should be taking the boxing story to seriously …

CC hooked him pretty fast after that offload that lead to Knights first try .. and didn’t bring him back on until basically the end of the game … only 27 minutes from our so called elite prop, in a game where we’re getting our ass kick says a lot …

I think some shits gone down, they’ve both come to an agreement and they’re feeding the media …

Jmo .. gut feeling ..
Why?

If both parties agreed to terminate the contract then he could sign with someone else tomorrow for 2024. No need for a boxing story, just "we agreed to part company" end of story.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score
TPJ is a man of his word

God bless him and good luck with the remainder of your professional career as an athlete

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If TPJ wants to go chasing boxing dollars good luck....you don't want him there if he can't give close to 100%

Only shit thing will be if he ends up at the Dolphins and plays well.

Like I don't follow boxing, is there much money in it here? Maybe he's got dreams of fighting in Vegas.
TPJ will probably playing for his lunch going by all the simpson's vid's and comment's on here LOL.

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why?

If both parties agreed to terminate the contract then he could sign with someone else tomorrow for 2024. No need for a boxing story, just "we agreed to part company" end of story.

Always a Bulldog
Hopefully the termination agreement comes with some sort of non-compete clause that would allow us to seek a transfer payment if he wants to sign with someone.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why?

Always a Bulldog
Think about it, if there was a break down about training, big blow up with the coach, argument or disagreement with Gould or something and he quit because of it, the media would have had a field day .. they’re already all over us ..

If he went to management and said I quit .. I’m taking up boxing, and we agreed, why the strong mail that we’ll be paying him $250k of his next years contract ?

I believe something big went down ..

As I said, that’s jmo .. gut feeling …

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
18 tackle busts all year? Is this legit?

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully the termination agreement comes with some sort of non-compete clause that would allow us to seek a transfer payment if he wants to sign with someone.
If it does it will only be for season 2024 which was the 3rd year of his contract.