TPJ Injured ?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After much hype, talk and fanfare, I'm wondering where Tevita Pangai Junior was today for our final trial (and more importantly if he'll appear in Round 1)?

Is he injured already? Are we saving him for Round 1?

Was in the sheds during the game but took no part, which to me indicates an injury.

Could have done with him out there today when we lost Kikau early.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After much hype, talk and fanfare, I'm wondering where Tevita Pangai Junior was today for our final trial (and more importantly if he'll appear in Round 1)?

Is he injured already? Are we saving him for Round 1?

Was in the sheds during the game but took no part, which to me indicates an injury.

Could have done with him out there today when we lost Kikau early.
Calf injury is what I've heard.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were torn apart on our right side D.
Avo's D, what a mess.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't expect much from him. Fox sports journos write up bs articles for the poor clubs just to give us hope so we can bother to tune in for their ratings.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tevita Pangai Junior
  • Projected Return: Round 4 v New Zealand Warriors/Round 5 v North Queensland Cowboys
  • Injury: Calf Tendon Strain
Tevita Pangai Junior suffered a calf strain during a field training session. His progression will be monitored by club medical staff as he returns to on-field running within the next fortnight.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tevita Pangai Junior
  • Projected Return: Round 4 v New Zealand Warriors/Round 5 v North Queensland Cowboys
  • Injury: Calf Tendon Strain
Tevita Pangai Junior suffered a calf strain during a field training session. His progression will be monitored by club medical staff as he returns to on-field running within the next fortnight.

damn that’s a big loss for us if that’s true.. we need all the forwards available. But ahh well I trust in Jacob Preston to stand up

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I mentioned a fortnight ago that I didn’t expect him to play the trial, and wasn’t surprised when he was removed from the teamsheet yesterday. I was surprised he was originally in there….

He hadn’t been training with the team on the field sessions in the lead up to the first trial from those that I attended.

I’d be shocked if this is a new injury rather than one they just hadn’t said anything prior.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen tpj participate in training?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They said during the game it was only a precaution that they didnt play him. So much ado over nothing lol. Kennel style