Top Game But

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobnbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
The dogs are not putting the opposition on the ground in nearly every tackle,you have an idiot fullback who can't tackle one on one, can throw passes to nobody nearly cost the dogs the game can't chase & catch a forward But a player by the name of CUTLER comes from nowhere to stop a certain try that the other idiot blows , give patten a run in p/l & let CUTLER have a go atF/B he has pace & can actually tackle.
BERRIES TO BULLDOGS THATS MY TEAM

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
patten was pretty good today

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
you can take some letters from bobnbo's user name to create noob

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bobnbo said:
The dogs are not putting the opposition on the ground in nearly every tackle,you have an idiot fullback who can't tackle one on one, can throw passes to nobody nearly cost the dogs the game can't chase & catch a forward But a player by the name of CUTLER comes from nowhere to stop a certain try that the other idiot blows , give patten a run in p/l & let CUTLER have a go atF/B he has pace & can actually tackle.
BERRIES TO BULLDOGS THATS MY TEAM
LMFAO....Who are you? KE? Ray Hadley? Rebecca Wilson? LOL....

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man your a deadset idiot. Patten was definitly one of our best, and saved at least 3 tries, if not by tackling, by cutting there momentum or grounding them. Just another Cutler fan!

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JayBee said:
Man your a deadset idiot. Patten was definitly one of our best, and saved at least 3 tries, if not by tackling, by cutting there momentum or grounding them. Just another Cutler fan!
Cutlers try saver was actually pretty good, im pretty sure it was his only tackle of the game. Im pretty sure his stats were 1Tackle, 0Hit ups, 0Metres

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah im fairly sure he made a run or two. And nevertheless zor, this guy is bagging patten over a single pass, when he was one of our best on the paddock tonight. Cutler made an awesome try saver no doubt, where as Patten made more then just 1. And like i said, he saved alot of tries, yet him conceeding 1 and he wants him droppeD?

Evette

•°o.O Mz Maitua O.o°•
Reaction score
r u kidding me patten was excellent out there tonight, he ran pretty good metres and did some pretty good tackles, seriously just wat "matt utai" said "ENJOY THE WIN"

slim_zaidy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if a guy makes a mistake u dont have to eat him alive
y dont u look wat he has done in games b4

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JayBee said:
Nah im fairly sure he made a run or two. And nevertheless zor, this guy is bagging patten over a single pass, when he was one of our best on the paddock tonight. Cutler made an awesome try saver no doubt, where as Patten made more then just 1. And like i said, he saved alot of tries, yet him conceeding 1 and he wants him droppeD?
Is he talking about the Carney intercept? That was Holdswroth. Or the one where Quinn kicked it and got a try?
Either way you can't drop Patten, he held back Phelps when Phelps was going to pick up the ball in the in-goal was a nice show of experience. You can't drop the General

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, cutler made no runs, he got on the field with 10 minutes to go and newcastle had most of the posession in those 10 minutes.
1 try saving tackle in 10 minutes is pretty good for my mindset. don't bag him out, he didn't get a fair go on the field.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
you can take some letters from bobnbo's user name to create noob
LMAO

I think Patten played well...We wonn

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant believe this thread.......

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i thought patten played aight... cutler did do a great try saving tackle on newton

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patten has been good for us this year. At the start of the season I was one who thought we could have given Cutler a go at the custodian role but Patten has shown why he deserves it and deserves another contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.