James graham
Josh Reynolds
Greg Eastwood
Sam Kasiano
Frankie P

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Im just curious to see what people think are top five current Bulldogs player's they would hate seeing playing for another NRL side.
Mine would be ( in no particular order)

James Graham
Josh Reynolds
David Klemmer
Sam Kasiano
Tim Lafai
The list you put down would be mine as well tbh. Would hate to see any of these blokes run out in a different jersey.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
1. Graham

daylight

2. Reynolds
3. Kasiano
4. Klemmer
5. Williams - couldn't be that bigger of an arsewhole to wish him upon another club

ElworthyLad_

Waterboy
Reaction score
Josh Jackson
Sam Kasiano
James Graham
Tim lafai
Josh Reynolds
I wanna have 6 & that's Josh Morris
Also Frank Pritchard

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Kas
2. Jammer
3. Beast
4. Dont
5. Care

HazElMagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Graham
Morris
Hodko
Reynolds
Klemmer / Kas!
This

It will suck not seeing mick in blue n white
and this

EDIT: I've been thinking about it for a while, and it would suck seeing any of our players in other colours. Just hurts trying to imagine the likes of Klemmer, Lafai, Jackson, Finucane, Eastwood, or Browne, at any other club.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Graham
2. Klemmer
3. Eastwood
4. Kasiano
5. Hodkinson

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Players come and go but I'm enjoying watching Barba fail at the bronco's and would someone please take Mitch Brown, please!!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graham
Hodko
Reynolds
JMoz
Ennis

no one player is bigger than the team or club though and that's why when the club decided Ennis was not worth another 2 years,,I reluctantly accept that. I know he's already been to 4 clubs but geez it will be hard to see him run out in Cronulla colors.

Best list in my lifetime of watching the Dogs:
Turvey
Baa
Peponis
Price
Graham

Funny only Price ever left us for another club....SO FAR

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Graham
Hodko
Reynolds
JMoz
Ennis

no one player is bigger than the team or club though and that's why when the club decided Ennis was not worth another 2 years,,I reluctantly accept that. I know he's already been to 4 clubs but geez it will be hard to see him run out in Cronulla colors.

Best list in my lifetime of watching the Dogs:
Turvey
Baa
Peponis
Price
Graham

Funny only Price ever left us for another club....SO FAR
I also loved Britt, Hetherington, Polla-Mounter. I could keep going. We have had the best players. **** I love this club. But Lamb is my fave. My wife thinks it's sick how much I love Baa

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Mitch brown
2. Drury Low
3. Pat O'Hanlon
4. Pat Templeman
5. Damien Cook

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1-Ennis
2- Reynolds
3- Graham
4-Klemmer
5- Morris.

I was upset for weeks when Mason left to Roosters, Almost gave up watching the game when SBW left our struggling team and I was pissed off when barba came up with his BS story.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lmfao I was coming to take the piss and say id hate to see Thompson play for another team but your being serious. Wow lol
Keep bagging our top try-scorer if it makes you feel good ;).
Corey takes pride in our jersey and his effort cannot be questioned. He got us out of gaol against the bunnies earlier in the season, made a brilliant try saving tackle against Penrith earlier this season, the quick 20m restart against the Storm that got us on the front foot for Kasiano to eventually score. People seem to miss all the percentage plays he makes just because he is short and can be out-jumped... sad really...

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep bagging our top try-scorer if it makes you feel good ;).
Corey takes pride in our jersey and his effort cannot be questioned. He got us out of gaol against the bunnies earlier in the season, made a brilliant try saving tackle against Penrith earlier this season, the quick 20m restart against the Storm that got us on the front foot for Kasiano to eventually score. People seem to miss all the percentage plays he makes just because he is short and can be out-jumped... sad really...
Corey is a quality player, I would not mind giving him a go at FB. You never question his efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.