Top 5 fastest bulldogs of all time -1996 onward

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The era doesn't matter in a foot race. Speed is speed.
Most people here don’t remember pre 1996 and the actual answer could be someone from the 1960s when men were healthier in general.
1996 onward most ppl should know and can contribute.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't even remember any highlights of Howland when he was with us.... Most his highlights were at Cronulla. Fuck him..

Out of all the speedsters.... Luke Patten was the best value for money.
Howland definitely doesn't count in any Bulldog lists.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One for the old timers.
The quickest of all time might have been Roger Dunbar (The Flying Scotsman)
Pre 1996 though.
Well and truly Pre LOL (1960's)

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I am going to add in the slowest player. I still remember Ennis putting in a kick at the half way line from dummy half, a 30+ yr old Brett Kimmorley giving away 10m start to Ennis ran him down and passed him around the 20m line to recover the kick at around 5m out to score the try. Ennis was so slow.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am going to add in the slowest player. I still remember Ennis putting in a kick at the half way line from dummy half, a 30+ yr old Brett Kimmorley giving away 10m start to Ennis ran him down and passed him around the 20m line to recover the kick at around 5m out to score the try. Ennis was so slow.
Lol yes I remember that. To be fair on Ennis, Noddy was pretty quick.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Lol yes I remember that. To be fair on Ennis, Noddy was pretty quick.
I think cause I was at the game that I noticed it even more how slow Ennis was. That said he didn't need any pace given the role he played in the team. Ennis was quick between the ears which was a lot better for the team, and shown by this play anyway.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kris Tassel was pretty quick.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ben Macdougall was pretty fast. I remember he ran down Collin Best and broke his forearm in the same game in 2012.

Michael Lett was pretty fast too.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Misses the lame year onward restriction by one but Jason Williams could motor..and move, sometimes it was like he was drifting at speed.

Fox our fastest though Dallas would be the one who could maybe match him.Brett Morris was always a bit quicker than Josh yeh? So he would be top 3 or 4 from memory.