TOP 4 2021 PREDICTION

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Based on all my evidence, the bulldogs are the team that can realistically show the most improvement by any team compared to 2020.

New coach with a successful previous role at the panthers.

Worst players in the NRL Gone, to name a few Montoya and Holland plus the rest

Some good signings in key positions such as COTRIC, FLANAGAN in the backline

Waddel, Hethrington, Eliott back from injury, Thompson will have a preseason and i firmly believe JMK will be the biggest improver under Barrett IN THE POSITION we all see as the sticking point for a successful team especially for the BULLDOGS Where we have not had a 9 as a game changer.
JMK Daily M winner 2021

Please remember this exact time, that you heard it first here
BULLDOGS TOP 4 2O21

GO THE DOGGIES

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Based on all my evidence, the bulldogs are the team that can realistically show the most improvement by any team compared to 2020.

New coach with a successful previous role at the panthers.

Worst players in the NRL Gone, to name a few Montoya and Holland plus the rest

Some good signings in key positions such as COTRIC, FLANAGAN in the backline

Waddel, Hethrington, Eliott back from injury, Thompson will have a preseason and i firmly believe JMK will be the biggest improver under Barrett IN THE POSITION we all see as the sticking point for a successful team especially for the BULLDOGS Where we have not had a 9 as a game changer.
JMK Daily M winner 2021

Please remember this exact time, that you heard it first here
BULLDOGS TOP 4 2O21

GO THE DOGGIES
I think the Titans will show huge amounts of improvement. Their signings are amazing and their coach is that as well. If there were any chance of a team from the bottom 8 into the top 4 it’s them.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Every bad team except the Sharks basically got new coaches (I like Payten at the Cowboys). Realistically we're looking at the bottom four, I think there's potential there to finish 9th-12th but we can't expect it (realistically). Unless we can bring over JAC, Burton and a hooker for this year, that'd change everything, but that's somewhere between unlikely and no chance. Cotric and Flanagan are good buys (difference makers, potentially in regards to Flanagan). We've lost Foran who was our best player, who's in a key role, especially last year (I'm not expecting Flanagan to have more impact this year than what Foran had, Flanagan's more long term potential). I've always said our roster isn't good enough and I can't say we've strengthened enough (so far) for 2021. You mention JMK, but he's one of the players we need out of the starting 13, he's simply not good enough (from what we've seen so far, he really shouldn't be getting another opportunity this year).

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We can push the 8 at most.
Cotric will be strong. I feel flanno will be an improvement but not enough to push for the title. Maybe in 22 / 23

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im a open minded person but highly doubt they will make the 4, i dont think they will make top 8.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
11th or 12th even if Burton & JAC come over early.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love your enthusiasm mate but boy that would be some turn around. I don't feel we have the right cattle at the moment. As some one mentioned I think the Titans will be big improvers and to a lesser extent maybe the Cowboys. I think we can push for a spot higher up the bottom eight this year.
And that means if the cards full all our way we could sneak in to 8th but that would take a lot of things going our way such as ref decisions which usually go against us.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best chance is jump out of the gate early, collect some wins over under done teams and ride a wave of momentum. This would be a huge difference to previous years. If we can win 4/6 or 5/7 it’ll go along way to set us up around the Origin period where we won’t be represented strongly again this year. Potential to surprise a few teams if we are fit enough and chance our arm. If we get JAC and Burton early then it’s a different ball game again. Now without those additions, realistically, I still believe we have one of the weakest rosters in the comp, we’ve improved it slightly but still haven’t addressed the key areas of 1, 6 and 9 so bottom 4 is where my money is. I’d be very happy to lose my money each wk backing against us, if I’m broke because we win more than we lose then I’d still be a happy man. Sorry to be a buzz kill mate, I hope you are right

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Without burton and jac the squad hasnt improved much, Some would say its gone backwards since foran provides alot more then flanagan when he is actually on the field.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going from 15 th to 4th without a quality and settled proven spine is a big stretch but I like mike Z’s optimism. I’ll be happy if we sneak into 8th spot and I think that’s achievable with the right preseason fitness and new attacking structures.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Until JAC arrives we don’t really have a genuine X factor player that could turn games and momentum for us although some players have shown glimpses and could develop into X factor material over time such as averillo.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah we'll be outside the 8 around 12th or 13th spot. Look at the team and you can't help but think and ask where the points are gonna come from.

1.Averillo - Untested
6.Lewis/Wakeham - Average
7. Flanno - Untested
9. JMK - Average

Backline
DWZ - Rocks and Diamonds
Cotric - Untested
Hoppa - Solid but not a game breaker
Meaney - Average

Barrett may be a good attacking coach but you can only do so much with the cattle you've got at hand.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah we'll be outside the 8 around 12th or 13th spot. Look at the team and you can't help but think and ask where the points are gonna come from.

1.Averillo - Untested
6.Lewis/Wakeham - Average
7. Flanno - Untested
9. JMK - Average

Backline
DWZ - Rocks and Diamonds
Cotric - Untested
Hoppa - Solid but not a game breaker
Meaney - Average

Barrett may be a good attacking coach but you can only do so much with the cattle you've got at hand.
Cotric made the origin team did he not? Surely that must count for something.