Top 30 2022?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seen him play thought he had abit of a mongrel in him.
We all have different views of players - i may be completely wrong - good that your view is based on having seen him play a bit. Previous regime though enough of him to sign him then give him development contract and top 30 spot

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
We all have different views of players - i may be completely wrong - good that your view is based on having seen him play a bit. Previous regime though enough of him to sign him then give him development contract and top 30 spot
Seen him play for Lebanon too. His still young I think his 20-21 but his a big boy and has a step in him.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the latest confirmed listing for 22 :tearsofjoy:
Mathematically possible too. I wonder who the genius was who came up with that great top 30. They should be working with our recruitment team. Looking like we'll have a spine of

Allan
Burton
Flanagan
Kenny

when we could have

Dufty
Burton
Johnson
B.Smith

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep everything is an assumption until it's signed but if you look at the detail of the whole thread it could be possible and not that far of a stretch. Figures are realistic. - not out of this world by any means.

Bob The Builder

Waterboy
Reaction score
u wanna sign a bloke who is reserve for reserves to a contract?

ffs
Generally a young 21yr old middle forward normally comes of the bench...that's how they blood them...unless you're called payne hass who is a monster.

Give the kids a break. Focus on the highly paid guys who don't perform.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
18 contracted. Probably add Meehan (if confirmed) Schoup, Alamoti.
Maybees Ava, Atoni, Meaney, Okunbur, Chris Smith.( some of these may be replaced with Flegg and Mounties players.
That’s 26.
In reality there will only be 3 or 4 from outside the club.
This list does not include a hooker which we will need 2. That’s not including at least a high profile front rower. Pickings are slim.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
18 contracted. Probably add Meehan (if confirmed) Schoup, Alamoti.
Maybees Ava, Atoni, Meaney, Okunbur, Chris Smith.( some of these may be replaced with Flegg and Mounties players.
That’s 26.
In reality there will only be 3 or 4 from outside the club.
This list does not include a hooker which we will need 2. That’s not including at least a high profile front rower. Pickings are slim.
So we still need to make 4-5 signings.
Duffty ?
SJ?
B-smith not sure if available ?
If rumours are true hass or papali?
Not sure who else is worth looking at.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we still need to make 4-5 signings.
Duffty ?
SJ?
B-smith not sure if available ?
If rumours are true hass or papali?
Not sure who else is worth looking at.
Dufty, SJ and B.Smith (all spine) are must haves for mine along with a decent prop like Bunty Afoa at least for now but if we could get / afford (on contract) Papali or Haas + the other 3 even better !

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
We need to look at players from the islands.
1 in particular - josua tuisova.