Status
Not open for further replies.

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's about time we had a bit of luck on the injury front:grinning:

"Ding Dong the witch is dead!"
Finally he's gone.

Defensively we will only have one (Reynolds) weak link now instead of two.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
$650k to sit back and take it easy for the rest of the year. Life is a lottery, your either winner or a loser.
So your saying that he'll basically still be doing what he's done the last 3 years...

What The Bark?

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This news isn't necessary a bad thing considering how abysmal T-Rex's form has been since slotting on the blue and white.
If it's one position we have a plethora of depth in, it's the back-row.
Nonetheless, I wish Tony a speedy recovery.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should of been playing off the bench from start of the year for impact and now that he is selected to do so he's out inj
we can't catch a break can we on the inj front.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hokko is going to cop even more shit with no Williams to target for the blame game.
I'm disappointed in this hasn't been great defensively but always sucks in a lot of defenders

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Besides, something tells me that this "pec muscle" thing is just a smokescreen. He has been diabolical this year, and methinks he's been spoken too and hasn't reacted well to some harsh truths.
What are these people saying he will be a loss smoking? Bet you anything the Dragons entire attacking gameplan centred around targeting him with footwork. I won't celebrate completely until he has left the club.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They usually play their contact sessions in those padded sumo suits. Can't see how he tore it right off if this was the case. Hope he had warmed up properly and just a case of bad luck over negligence.
wishing him a speedy recovery and all the best with the operation.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Besides, something tells me that this "pec muscle" thing is just a smokescreen. He has been diabolical this year, and methinks he's been spoken too and hasn't reacted well to some harsh truths.
What are these people saying he will be a loss smoking? Bet you anything the Dragons entire attacking gameplan centred around targeting him with footwork. I won't celebrate completely until he has left the club.
I don't know about that

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hello Herman!!!!
Seriously would have preffered reading hodkos name in the heading

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now we have to put up with fulalo or whatever his name is
Even worse defender than trex
Hopefully he brings in Adam Elliot or minute
I'd love to see minute play simply as an impact player 20-30 mins a game
Or even that gun back rower in the 20s that has been murdering them
Trex is a loss his defence sometimes a little sus but mostly it's good and he makes good metres
I don't see frank p holding up too well for long periods in the game might be Eastwood plays a bit wider and plays on the left and we bring in kasiano at lock
In no way am I happy with trex form but look at his stats they speak for themselves we get frustrated because we know how damaging he can be but if we take away that expectation he is a good back rower not a great one but a good one
Wonder if des will go to the market before June 10 only a week away

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant believe people claiming this as good news. You should never wish injuries on players, least of all from YOUR team. Give yourself an uppercut or 10! How you can call yourself a supporter ill never know.

Trex is a big blow. Was starting to hit his straps and could of been lethal off the bench. All the best with the recovery big dog!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No major loss. Soft runner. Lazy defender.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In before Hokko has a torn tampon

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
trex might not be seen as a loss by many but he will not be as easy to replace as everyone thinks.

but on the bright side my tv is now safe for the rest of the season

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Say what you want about Trex, we don't have a better back rower available to replace him.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This news isn't necessary a bad thing considering how abysmal T-Rex's form has been since slotting on the blue and white.
If it's one position we have a plethora of depth in, it's the back-row.
Nonetheless, I wish Tony a speedy recovery.
A plethora of depth in the back row???

Which back rowers?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's good to see he was obviously training really hard to improve his strength, unfortunately that was never his problem, now his heart on the other hand , that could definitely do with a massive work out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.