He'll have a shit year and will fade into the super league
I don't buy the "it's his last year hell kill it" theory

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You missed the second part

Tony Williams to prop... Up his bank account for one more season before he's propped out the door
And that would precisely sums up Williams priorities.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
IF TRex remerged and had a career best season, and then got signed for another year and had a ripper of a season.. what would people do?

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even if he did have a "killed it" year next year doesnt justify the other 3 years of shit.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have heard some very well credentialled stories from inside the club about trex and i assure you all he will be lucky to see out the final year of his contract...he is very poorly regarded by the playing staff...having said that prop would be a great alternative because he has been consistently shit in every other spot he has played in blue and white

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i have heard some very well credentialled stories from inside the club about trex and i assure you all he will be lucky to see out the final year of his contract...he is very poorly regarded by the playing staff...having said that prop would be a great alternative because he has been consistently shit in every other spot he has played in blue and white
Looks like even the players think he is shit lol. Looks he maybe gone sooner rather then later.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Without Cranky Franky some people are counting on him to have a big year.

Malla

Reaction score
That would be suicide. Laziest defender on the planet.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
IF TRex remerged and had a career best season, and then got signed for another year and had a ripper of a season.. what would people do?
Be grateful.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I am one of the few on here who think that it is possible. I thought he had some quality games last year before getting injured and got no credit. What would I do? I would bump every thread where I have said this and put it in the faces of all the haters!! lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think I am one of the few on here who think that it is possible. I thought he had some quality games last year before getting injured and got no credit. What would I do? I would bump every thread where I have said this and put it in the faces of all the haters!! lol
why are the thumbs broken now!

That's how I feel. He had an ankle and pec injury this year (ankle injury he carried into the season). He's had surgery and is back in full contact training, so there really is no excuse.

If he runs a wider line (like Kas was later this season), there's no reason he can't prove a force to be reckoned with again.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tony Williams to Manly?

Tony Williams to outer space?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tony Williams is a good footballer. However he has developed a very poor work ethic. He really needs someone to sit him down and say it like it is.
He and Lafai are similar. Both need a stint in reserves where they have to work their way back into the top grade. If that fails, then boot them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.