Tony Williams Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullyHektic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I watched this guy play now for 120min in the Blue and White and I don't like what I see.
He is lazy he never looks for the ball, He goes missing in defence, and he jogs the ball and falls over. For a bloke who weighs 120kg he gets tackled really easily. He looks disinterested and unfit and no heart.
Thoughts?

FullyHektic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Make that 160min.
He looks like a deer dazzled in the headlights he looks out of place and lost.
How much did we pay for him $650k a year?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Needs to stand deeper and hit the line harder. Way too soft and flat at the moment.

Playing on wrong side of field doesn't help.

FullyHektic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He needs to drink a cup of cement and harden the f up

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think once Frank is back T-rex will come off the bench and have a chance to run at tired defenders

FullyHektic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With an attitude like that I don't see him as a first grade player

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He WILL get better!

We have a sort of half back leadin us around the field , and half our pack missing, not to mention the Dally M player of the year missing.

Get some perspective people ...it is week 2 and we're 1-1.... Whoo hoo!

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Doesnt run the ball hard enough. Gets the ball and tries to palm his way through the D.

Hope he gets better as he gets to know our structure/team better. But still no excuse for an international player.

Maybe look to play him in 20 intervals once Eastwood comes off.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
lol, how about his forward pass offload. I couldn't breathe haha so funny

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
This guy is definitely not an 80 minute player. He's lazy, gets the ball too flat and has no momentum, and it's fkn frustrating. He either has to come onto the field as an impact player off the bench, or Des has to implement some plays that allow him to be used to the best of his ability, essentially as a hard ball runner, bending the line, making breaks, and a wrecking ball. Atm I see a potato, not a "T-Rex".

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think T-Rex will come good. When he played origin he went well and that wasn't to long ago.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I thought his jogging was bad, tonight he ****ing walked to the defensive line FMD.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My personal favorite is his sumo shuffle. Catch the ball, step from foot to foot in one spot till defense arrives then start attempting to run. Give him two weeks training with the props and tell him if he tries to sidestep he's in NSW cup for a month.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My personal favorite is his sumo shuffle. Catch the ball, step from foot to foot in one spot till defense arrives then start attempting to run. Give him two weeks training with the props and tell him if he tries to sidestep he's in NSW cup for a month.
You make it sound like he will be put in solitary confinement!

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give his salary to Jackson

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You make it sound like he will be put in solitary confinement!
It just looks like he has trouble deciding what he is going to do when he gets the ball at the moment. If in doubt he should be running hard, simple formula really. I have no doubt he will sort it out soon enough but for a big guy he is showing far too much respect for the defense. I look forward to seeing him improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.