Tony Williams on report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bill harrigan the fckwit negative piece of shit stuck up pillow biting maggot said trex to kiss the season goodbye and was looking at 3-4 weeks. So called expert my fcuking arse
The guy is useless. A few weeks back on triple M there was a straight forward try. They called it a try. There was nothing even remotely wrong with it. Harrigan quoted some rule that doesn't even exist and used that to say why it was a no try and the refs got it wrong. The guy is a moron. It's no wonder the sport is in such a bad position when they keep hiring idiots.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Williams had no case to answer.... So did it warrant a penalty? Refs really need to get these right? How many times as fans do we have to suffer this?
How many times have the dogs been dudded by appalling ref calls?? Lafais no try against penrith was a clanger. Souths first two tries were forward to me. The Keary offload to me was deliberately forward

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about aidan guerra only getting one week for actually popping kyle turners shoulder out of its socket with that chicken wing . Tell me the nrl is not looking aftrr the rorters again for the upteenth time.
Politis, Channel 9, Fox Sports == controls the NRL

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Once again we got penalised for some prick staying down and weak gutted officials!!! Trex hit him fair and square no penalty needed, is the NRL touch football now?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They're only letting him play so he can drop the ball and give a away a few dozen penalties to decrease the pressure on the referee to hand the game to Melb.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't even worthy of a penalty!!! These referee's are morons!!

It was a classic tackle... His arms were out, it wasn't high, it wasn't late, it was actually a great shot!!
Exactly. These days, you put on a great hit like that which drops the player and it must be illegal.

Matai got off too and his was worse. His arm was closer to his body and I think there was head contact. Surprised he got off tbh. Nothing wrong with T.Rex's though.

Status
Not open for further replies.