Tolman

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give him one more year then he can go to Newcastle for all I care... Just want to see Hasler take next yrs team to a GF, record does say he can take a capable team there.
I love your positivity but this is no chance of happening. We have no idea of who will partner Foran in the halves. If the spine is something like Hoppa, Frawley, Foran and Mbye we got no chance. You also have to keep Foran on the field which is going to be a hard task in so many ways. Then the Morris boys are a year older and I bet we still have players like Eastwood in the forwards. It's not a good recipe for success in 2018.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember watching a game this year and the opposition made a break and Tolman overtook Holland in the chase lol.
Hahahaha...that's funny... only if tolman could kick goals he'd be playing on the wing!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People keep harping about his 4th tackle options. They seem to forget the 50 odd tackles he makes every game, ( and doesnt miss any), the general cleaning up that the others miss,
and his general toiling. Every team needs a Tolman. Im just glad we have him.

Okay let me put it this way.are you a licha fan and if not why not take a look at how many tackles he makes a game?

I'm thinking Tolman makes those 50 tackles because he plays long mins like 80 min games. To be honest if bench is used correctly it is not needed.

Obviously those 50 tackles are not winning us games

Status
Not open for further replies.