Tolman staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But it's a rumour that keeps popping up.Has Tolman ever indicated he wasn't happy and wanted out? What money is he on,does anyone know?
If we string 2 or 3 wins in a row. All the rumours and bad media stop

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But it's a rumour that keeps popping up.Has Tolman ever indicated he wasn't happy and wanted out? What money is he on,does anyone know?
rumour is 2 mil over 3 years.. I don't know how true it is, but Tunks keeps harping on about it and hes ties to the club have gotten a lot closer recently

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
rumour is 2 mil over 3 years.. I don't know how true it is, but Tunks keeps harping on about it and hes ties to the club have gotten a lot closer recently
Oh shit better put the 6 pack away and crack open the Johnny Walker. FFS these ***** are going to drive me to AA or inside a bodybag.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surely that isn't true lol.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The word ‘offload ‘ and Toman used in a single sentence is an oxymoron

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/josh_massoud/status/976660063787016192?s=12

If the sharks are keen to take Tolman off our hand we should ask for a player swap

Jesse Ramien is a promising young centre who has signed with the Knights for next season even if It's only for the season I'd have him over Hoppa(who's been pretty average)

anyone else at the Sharks we could be interested in?

I know young 1/2 back Kyle Flanagan(coaches son) is very highly rated however he's still quite young & possibly not ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.