Tolman in Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs: Michael Lichaa is set to play despite picking up a knee injury last week, while Aiden Tolman is in doubt with a hamstring injury.

nrl.com

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman Won't play and might be season ending.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no way is his hamstring that bad

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
**** this Doubt is a lil slut and must love Footy players being in her ffs. We are stuffed without Tolman, bloke had a massive game last week.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tolman Won't play and might be season ending.
If that is the case I can see the Bulldogs having a major defence problem up the centre. We just haven't got anyone who can pull off 44+ tackles that count and hit it up all day as well.

The biggest problem Hasler will have is to designate another forward to kill our attack on the fifth tackle

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
does this mean 3 forwards and reynolds on the bench for the rest of the season?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If that is the case I can see the Bulldogs having a major defence problem up the centre. We just haven't got anyone who can pull off 44+ tackles that count and hit it up all day as well.

The biggest problem Hasler will have is to designate another forward to kill our attack on the fifth tackle
Time to shift jackson to lock imo. Only problem is that leaves us with 2 backrowers, 1 that needs surgery and another is still a rookie. Maybe start Jackson at lock then shift him wide as the match goes on.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
too69u is close to a reliable source based on his previous inside info.
Not saying he is or he isn't, isn't one of the blokes who constantly dribbles though pretty sure I've seen him on the mark and off the mark. This case I'm certainly hoping he is long off the bloody mark!

We are due some bloody luck with injuries ffs.

This year between injuries and suspensions and origin we have lost B Morris, J Morris, Reynolds, Hodko, Tolman, Graham, Williams, Eastwood, Pritchard, Kasiano, Klemmer, Jackson more then enough and most of them aren't for 2-3 weeks its like 6-10+ (B Morris, Reynolds, Tolman, Graham, Williams, Klemmer) ****ing over it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying he is or he isn't, isn't one of the blokes who constantly dribbles though pretty sure I've seen him on the mark and off the mark. This case I'm certainly hoping he is long off the bloody mark!

We are due some bloody luck with injuries ffs.

This year between injuries and suspensions and origin we have lost B Morris, J Morris, Reynolds, Hodko, Tolman, Graham, Williams, Eastwood, Pritchard, Kasiano, Klemmer, Jackson more then enough and most of them aren't for 2-3 weeks its like 6-10+ (B Morris, Reynolds, Tolman, Graham, Williams, Klemmer) ****ing over it.

I know but dont shoot the messenger

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No Tolman is a huge issue in defence, even worse if Lichaa is playing injured, quite a gap for Des to fill there. Hope that news is off the mark.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I get info before the wives,girlfriends and player managers get it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need Tolman's defence.

His 2014 hamstring injury took an eternity to come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.