Todd Greenburg interview with fox sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
He'll also be on the Game Plan tomorrow night, dodging the telegraph hack's questions.

RothmonyINC

Call me Roth
Reaction score
Did anybody see the Smirk Todd gave when the reporter mention Ricky Stuart.....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Best CEO we ever had. Class all the way.

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Liked the way he handle himself during that, had a tone of "we mean bussiness". I too did pick up on his little smirk, good on him too, some of leeches like Weeder and co wont know which way he is going

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Did anybody see the Smirk Todd gave when the reporter mention Ricky Stuart.....
Could of just been smirking because any idiot would know that question was coming.....

I just Hope Dymock is given a decent shot at it and the descision isn't already made, because I can see him being a very good first grade coach.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could of just been smirking because any idiot would know that question was coming.....

I just Hope Dymock is given a decent shot at it and the descision isn't already made, because I can see him being a very good first grade coach.
LOL.

One article, and suddenly he can be a great coach the world has ever seen. Ease up dude.

He has made a start by trying to stamp his authority. Words mean nothing whatsoever, if you can't deliver. That's how he will be judged. Beginners enthusiasm, means nothing in the end. Coaching is more then just winning - it is about building team character, about instilling cultural values, about building the right processes, adapting to change, strategy, man management etc etc etc. Winning and being a consistently good team is the end product of all that.

Time will tell. But how you can see him being a "very good" first grade coach from one article and one-day game preparation is beyond me.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
LOL.

One article, and suddenly he can be a great coach the world has ever seen. Ease up dude.

He has made a start by trying to stamp his authority. Words mean nothing whatsoever, if you can't deliver. That's how he will be judged. Beginners enthusiasm, means nothing in the end. Coaching is more then just winning - it is about building team character, about instilling cultural values, about building the right processes, adapting to change, strategy, man management etc etc etc. Winning and being a consistently good team is the end product of all that.

Time will tell. But how you can see him being a "very good" first grade coach from one article and one-day game preparation is beyond me.
WTF??!! Not sure I said he would be the greatest coach the world has ever seen, I just said I hope he is given a fair shot. It wasn't an opinion based on one article or one day’s preparation. He's work in NSW camp and the city side from all accounts was impressive. Players, coaches and Greenberg all have alot of respect and faith in him and he's got the pedigree. For these reasons I can see him being a "very good" first grade coach...... Dude

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WTF??!! Not sure I said he would be the greatest coach the world has ever seen, I just said I hope he is given a fair shot. It wasn't an opinion based on one article or one day’s preparation. He's work in NSW camp and the city side from all accounts was impressive. Players, coaches and Greenberg all have alot of respect and faith in him and he's got the pedigree. For these reasons I can see him being a "very good" first grade coach...... Dude

They said exactly the same thing about Moore when he was the Australian and NSW assistant

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
They said exactly the same thing about Moore when he was the Australian and NSW assistant
I'm sure they did, and they probably had similar raps on Taylor, Henjak, just to name a few...

Just using a bit of optimism

Status
Not open for further replies.