Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwttttttttttttttttt

S

Snake Jailbird

No way man. If we lose him, we'll fall to the sh*t again. We found him first. It's the NRLs own responsibility to find their own good CEO. We did our part, now it's time for the NRL to do their own part. As much as I hate Gallop, I would rather have him as NRL CEO than to lose Greenberg.
Dumbass

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We should all chant his name on Sunday.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerg!

T

Toro

Without a doubt, the best CEO since the late Peter "Bullfrog" Moore!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back to the future. Updated logo which recognises our history, we are Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, Kevin Moore is our coach, we are the family club again.

Proud as fck. I love, love, LOVE my club.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knew Greenburg before he was born

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg is a great man, & in the short time he has been our CEO he has impressed more and more. He knows how to handle the media, he very astute, well spoken, and also a good role model to our players, and that's what makes him a great leader also.

Todd hold your head up high champ, you shoudl be proud and have restored pride in our club once more, through your good morals, and acknowledgement of our proud traditions, history and the the importance this this is a family club.

God bless you & your family champ, & may we continue to have such a good man lead us as CEO for years to come

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenburg is by far the best CEO. He has turned the club around and made it a proud club again.:love:

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
The dally M's should have CEO of the year........well at least for this year......lol
even when he talks like at the forums and teh coaches night or even on the footy show, im like mesmerised.....such a legend!

S

Snake Jailbird

My uncle lived in a street next to where Todd was conceived

Status
Not open for further replies.