Todd Greenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could just be clutching at straws here or it has been a particularly slow news day but this peaked my interest whilst reading the daily paper over a cup of coffee at Maccas.

Did anyone else see the paragraph in the league column in today's Telegraph? Apparently Mr Greenberg made a special trip to Nana Glen the home of Russell Crowe during the finals series for a "discussion".

Unless he is a personal friend of Russell I find it awkward the the CEO of the NRL would be making a special trip to see the guy who bankrolls one of the NRL clubs :Souths. He has been very protective of whatever was discussed ( apparently questions have been asked by the reporter of Greenberg) but surely if it was anything that was of a general nature it could have been done by telephone or a visit to league headquarters. What could be so hush hush or of a confidential nature?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably begging for some money because he's struggling to a bank loan to pay the clubs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could just be clutching at straws here or it has been a particularly slow news day but this peaked my interest whilst reading the daily paper over a cup of coffee at Maccas.

Did anyone else see the paragraph in the league column in today's Telegraph? Apparently Mr Greenberg made a special trip to Nana Glen the home of Russell Crowe during the finals series for a "discussion".

Unless he is a personal friend of Russell I find it awkward the the CEO of the NRL would be making a special trip to see the guy who bankrolls one of the NRL clubs :Souths. He has been very protective of whatever was discussed ( apparently questions have been asked by the reporter of Greenberg) but surely if it was anything that was of a general nature it could have been done by telephone or a visit to league headquarters. What could be so hush hush or of a confidential nature?
It is a little bit suspicious. Meeting a club official is nothing untoward, but the fact that he's unwilling to disclose what the discussion was about brings it all into question.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Greenberg is offering cap exemptions for some of Crowes back and beard hair. The guy has lost his balls and indeed his manhood since he left the dogs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst I don't see any issue with the NRLs CEO meeting a Club owner, the choice of venue is a tad odd.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably still collecting payments for rhe 2014 rort
Maybe a done deal......Souths 2018 premiers and a sombrero salary cap???? That our maybe he just wanted to ring Crowe's ding-a-ling

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see the issue of the NRL CEO meeting one of the games major stakeholders?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whilst I don't see any issue with the NRLs CEO meeting a Club owner, the choice of venue is a tad odd.
My point also. Greenberg has probably met with plenty of people within the game but at their home?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe sorting out getting cronk under the cap mmmm

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't see the issue of the NRL CEO meeting one of the games major stakeholders?
The last time Greenturd had a secret meeting we ended up with Desmond which turned into a BIG issue for us!!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they were watching re-runs of Gladiator and a beautiful mind, before Crow put on ROMPER STOMPER!!! That's when CHOPPER knocked on the door!

From what I’ve heard....

While watching the movie, Russell turned to Chopper and asked him what he would like to drink, Chopper said “I’ll have a Cooper thanks”, that’s when Greenberg gave it way by nervously saying “its a done deal!”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.