Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
IF it was a private function that the act was happened in his own privacy, that's his own business, stupid low life whatever negative adjectives we can throw at him but it isn't illegal, there isn't any law against drinking your own piss in Australia is there

maybe there should be lol
That would really help the sharks to attract sponsors.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if he knows that Raiders fan who pissed his pants on the bus the other week (was posted on here)??

I reckon he'll cop a week on the sidelines (powderpuff NRL, and Sharks looking for a new major sponsor).

Sharks need a new sponsor, and Carney is a big part of possibly snagging one (Wikileaks? Plumbing suppliers? Restroom suppliers? LemonLime Gatorade?). If they nuke him from the game, Sharks could fold.

With Newcastle already in dire need of sponsors, the NRL cannot and will not support 2 clubs.

As you can see, it's shaping up to be a nothing punishment and the cards (and penis) is in Carney's hands.

ANYWAY

Because I look up to Todd Carney so much, I just spent the last few hours in our toilet at home trying to emulate my hero.

Toilet is an absolute mess.
Wife absolutely fuming.

I told her "It's a Carney thing, you wouldn't understand", and understand she did not!

Wondering if carney is flexible enough to give himself a blowie.
I wonder if that rumour was ever true (about Marilyn Manson having his 2 lower ribs removed on both sides so he could suck himself dry?)

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if he knows that Raiders fan who pissed his pants on the bus the other week (was posted on here)??

I reckon he'll cop a week on the sidelines (powderpuff NRL, and Sharks looking for a new major sponsor).

Sharks need a new sponsor, and Carney is a big part of possibly snagging one (Wikileaks? Plumbing suppliers? Restroom suppliers? LemonLime Gatorade?). If they nuke him from the game, Sharks could fold.

With Newcastle already in dire need of sponsors, the NRL cannot and will not support 2 clubs.

As you can see, it's shaping up to be a nothing punishment and the cards (and penis) is in Carney's hands.

ANYWAY

Because I look up to Todd Carney so much, I just spent the last few hours in our toilet at home trying to emulate my hero.

Wife absolutely fuming.

I told her "It's a Carney thing, you wouldn't understand", and understand she did not!

I wonder if that rumour was ever true (about Marilyn Manson having his 2 lower ribs removed on both sides so he could suck himself dry?)
I think you got it all wrong, I think the sharks and nrl will want him gone so the sharks can better attract a sponsor.

No possible sponsor would touch them with carney in the team constantly disgracing himself like this,
The guy never learns and potential sponsors will not want their brand associated with his next indiscretion what ever that may be,

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not condoning his behavior but that's his private business. I guess culturally my views on these matters are more liberal and non-judgemental

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not condoning his behavior but that's his private business. I guess culturally my views on these matters are more liberal and non-judgemental
Potential sponsors of the sharks don't give a flying **** about your liberal views they care about the views of the wider majority and that effects the sharks brand and the nrl believe and rightfully so that it will effect the perception the wider public opinion will have on footy players and the game further affecting revenue so that will be the reason that carney is in shit for it,
Has nothing to do with if it was private or not, the result of his actions have bought his club and the game itself down,

I hope you are getting that point, I can't be any clearer on the subject.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think you got it all wrong, I think the sharks and nrl will want him gone so the sharks can better attract a sponsor.

No possible sponsor would touch them with carney in the team constantly disgracing himself like this,
The guy never learns and potential sponsors will not want their brand associated with his next indiscretion what ever that may be,
Jiff? Depends Diapers? ShePee? Berrocca (for hangovers)?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He has been sacked lol wow

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Potential sponsors of the sharks don't give a flying **** about your liberal views they care about the views of the wider majority and that effects the sharks brand and the nrl believe and rightfully so that it will effect the perception the wider public opinion will have on footy players and the game further affecting revenue so that will be the reason that carney is in shit for it,
Has nothing to do with if it was private or not, the result of his actions have bought his club and the game itself down,

I hope you are getting that point, I can't be any clearer on the subject.
I get your point, but I don't have to agree with you.
Is wider public conservative about this in Australia? Maybe yes or no. In continental Europe privacy is more respected.

Anyway Skippy can you relax-you don't have to so defensive
Lol I think you should better get out of your house and live a bit Cheers

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

ANYWAY

Wife absolutely fuming.

Just heard on mmm he's been sacked

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute nonsense. The same rumour surfaced about Marilyn Manson, Michael Jackson and Prince. I think it was just "pick someone weird and allege they had the surgery". I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be anatomically possible to remove ribs like that without causing other serious issues.

That said... former Premier League goalkeeper Russell Hoult did appear in a photo of himself bent double with the tip of his penis in his own mouth. Weird but impressive. (The same man was sacked by Stoke City for appearing in a 3sum video with a married couple... while he was wearing a club polo shirt!)

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really, he has actually been sacked?
I was thinking that he should be given his past, but didn't actually think he would be,
I thought for sure there would be some soft way out for him once again lol.

Sucked in to the twit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gone like last weeks pay cheque....

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
In before " dogs should sign Carney thread"