Todays training session

Status
Not open for further replies.

freQishDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just passing on what i heard today from a couple of the first grade boys.
Barba to 5/8 and Abou Sleiman to fullback. I don't know what goes on in Hasler's mind but thats what they think will happen.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba to 5/8 and Abou Sleiman to fullback. I don't know what goes on in Hasler's mind but thats what they think will happen.
Cant be as we will weaken a few positions like this.

Not Des style!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Hindy also just confirmed on the footyshow through the source of Matthew Keating, that kris won't play this week...enter Romelo!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
DT's Late Mail rates Keating an "outsiders" chance to play on Saturday.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
DAS is behind Cutler as the NSW Cup fullback. He's too small and gets smashed in NSW Cup, so god help him in first grade.

Barba is a fullback, not a halfback, not a five eight.

Whoever told you this is geeing you up. Barba is presently the most dangerous fullback in the NRL. You don't move the most dangerous, most in form fullback out of position.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
DAS is behind Cutler as the NSW Cup fullback. He's too small and gets smashed in NSW Cup, so god help him in first grade.

Barba is a fullback, not a halfback, not a five eight.

Whoever told you this is geeing you up. Barba is presently the most dangerous fullback in the NRL. You don't move the most dangerous, most in form fullback out of position.
I agree with you Mr I.

DAS needs to spend his off season this year in Thailand or some South East Asian country where certain vitamins are cheap and readily available.

He needs to bulk up!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Bulldogs rate Kris Keating a ''50/50'' chance of recovering from his hamstring injury in time for tomorrow night's clash with the Cowboys. Keating has been doing light running and may still take his place at halfback, but Harlan Alaalatoa and David Stagg are likely replacements.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-late-test-20120726-22v5n.html#ixzz21m7Z0Fd9
Either OP didn't see him train, or paper/Bulldogs are BS'ing. Harlan at lock and Stagg in halves? Hmm I wonder why. Stagg doesn't seem fast enough for the halves.

I agree with you Mr I.

DAS needs to spend his off season this year in Thailand or some South East Asian country where certain vitamins are cheap and readily available.

He needs to bulk up!
You mean a Reni Maitua asian training session whilst on his drugs ban? He came back from that holiday a new man, looking ready to attack the NRL.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
keating wont play this week guys...smh are rubbish....especially when you have people like Jason Taylor writting for them. Hindy spilled the beans yesterday on the footyshow, when he said Matthew Keating told him he is gonskies for this week. We establish that the guys brother who lives with him is a more reliable source, than the herald.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Darryl Brohman rates Kris Keating (or if you look at late mail on nrl.com.au Chris Keating LOL) as "absolutely no chance of playing".

Status
Not open for further replies.