Todays game is now history, lets move forward!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
This loss really hurt. Didn't see it coming and 1 week out from the finals is even more devastating. Can't see us beating any of the teams in the finals.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A carbon copy of 2013. Both bitter pills to swallow after the success of the club in 2012 with 3 minor Premierships and the Grand Final appearance.
I remember how excited I was & how that day turned to shit. It just seems to get worse every year.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember how excited I was & how that day turned to shit. It just seems to get worse every year.
Yeah me too, was a great day leading up to the game - drove through Belmore on the way to ANZ - crazy and awesome stuff.

Seems like a life time ago.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Todays effort was something the boys will want to forget in a hurry, the only way to do that is belt The Storm next weekend.
Come on all you disappointed supporters just like myself, lets talk about what we need to do to turn next weekends game into a great win.
We have some good things to look forward to, The Tank is Back!! he certainly made a difference when he came on and no re occurrence of that severe injury, Dale Finucane will be back next week so lets talk it up in a positive and objective way.
Our Team, our Coach and all the supporters do not need to be bashed around the head with todays result, they will be suffering enough.
I hope Klem will be OK for next week, has anyone had any feed back on his condition as yet? we get nothing like that in Qld, I will need to call my mates across the border to find out in the morning.
They will need us to back them 100%
On Form, Storm in a thrashing.... on supporting my team, to the end, a Doggies win without doubt.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Todays effort was something the boys will want to forget in a hurry, the only way to do that is belt The Storm next weekend.
It's a new ball game next week.

I'm very confident we will see a much much much better performance next week.
What we need is speed off the line defence with non stop aggression plus set plays and variation in attack especially in the oppositions 10-20 metre area with positive options on the last tackle. I'd like to see it happen but in just one week I can't see it.

We will still have the same players and the fact is, if nothing changes, then nothing changes.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We have heard this bullshit for the last 3months. It's about time people understand this shit is not acceptable at any level
Oh it isn't? Quick, someone send the club a note and let them know.... I believe they decided to not win the minor premiership because they decided " nah, **** it, that's too hard, and this will be acceptable "

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I agree, if we had of won we would still have been playing the Storm in Melbourne. Forget about today and let's concentrate on our Week 1 final
Aye aye.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weve been only moving backwards since 2012

Last year we finished 6th and that was with the Barba dramas

After 26 rounds 2014 has been worse than 2013
C'mon Guy's, this thread was intended to move forward not what happened yesterday or 2012 or 2013.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you have nothing nice or constyructive to contribute, then contribute nothing!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On Form, Storm in a thrashing.... on supporting my team, to the end, a Doggies win without doubt.
If you didn't mention the other team your post would have been perfect!! :-)

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is the club hasn't moved forward
The club is in the process of moving forward. Our squad is building nicely. We have added a couple more good pieces for next year.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
It's a new ball game next week.

I'm very confident we will see a much much much better performance next week.
I am very confident that after we cop a belting next week you will guarantee that the Dogs will win the premiership in 2015.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very confident that after we cop a belting next week you will guarantee that the Dogs will win the premiership in 2015.
I think we can expect a much improved performance next year on the attacking side of the ball. If our defence holds up we will be tough to beat. You can never tell when a team is going to be a real premiership team though. The best of them seem to separate themselves during the closing stages of the season. You never really know how much of a chance a team is until rd 23 and 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.