• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Todays determination

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate it when someone says Im trying to be some big Aussie by posting crazy shit but no they're just trying to justify they're involvement by trying to twist my knife and making things how they want it to be and thats not always how it is, so I can only oppose the portrayal.
Im just some bloke at the end of the day who's not going to cope with whats been rolled out.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trying to make everything revolve around any one person is detrimental to everything.
They might be able to brainwash the public faster than I can debunk but it doesn't make it right.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who stalk their victims to the point of wasting their own day so they can hate you and trouble make are pretty much asking for contempt.
They can't leave things up the shit.
The railways are fed up with being targeted with drama.

Bazildog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People who stalk their victims to the point of wasting their own day so they can hate you and trouble make are pretty much asking for contempt.
They can't leave things up the shit.
The railways are fed up with being targeted with drama.
You tell em Bob

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow another last ditch effort, broken records might fix their self esteem but do nothing to convince me.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unauthorized defamation, unfair scrutiny, call it what you want, my treatment remains a disgrace to Australia