Todays coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what time Fox Sports have the Bulldogs game on today? I can't be bothered looking for the Austar TV Guide. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
6:00? ffs.

So they're putting the Cowboys game on. Bloody hell, I dont wanna watch that crap. The Tigers game will be alright. But honestly..

C

Cookie^Monstah

yup tis 6pm...
grrrr
i hate delayed coverages of games.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i hate watching games on channel 9 because they take so many breaks i ferget which team has the ball etc.

the best is watching it on fox (live) :grinning:

if i have Bigpond which i do can i watch it live on the nrl website???

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Oh well it seems everyone is in my situation, at least I am in melbourne... I'm just going to have to listen to updates on the radio and nrl.com... :( :(

We need more live games on TV.. :grinning:.. well when in sydney at least, not too worried about Melbourne, I don't live here, I just travelled here for the week, and I will be back in Sydney tmrw... so live games on TV in sydney are a must... :grinning:

C

Cookie^Monstah

they do it with most souths games. souths barely have live coverage on fox no matter who they're playing, on the other hand it is the Bulldogs who everyone wants to watch so they should have live coverage damnit!

H

Hazmak

jimmy_the_greek said:
i hate watching games on channel 9 because they take so many breaks i ferget which team has the ball etc.

the best is watching it on fox (live) :grinning:

if i have Bigpond which i do can i watch it live on the nrl website???
NRL.com doesn't stream live games.

If u miss the game, and don't have cable tv, u can watch it on NRL.com 2moro at 6pm

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, that'd be awesome. The reason they don't is all to do with Channel 9 apparently, and if they did that Fox Sports would go up the shiit, so I cant see it happening.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn, i'm going to have to look for updates on nrl.com and listen to the radio, i've gotta be somewhere at 6 :(

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish they would play both games live, and let people choose what they want to watch. Surely with digital this would be possible? Even on analogue they should play one on each channel, then swap over and play the other game afterwards. Instead they have the swimming replay, then golf at 3.
I hate waiting for the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.