Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
One of our best in recent memory:

- Injuries
- Absolutely punished by disgraceful decisions and
- Down 14-0 at halftime

That sight of Mahoney climbing on top of Okunbor after that last try and celebrating will live on in my memory for a long-time.

If Ciraldo is trying to build grit, resilience and backs to the wall mentality, he’s on the right path.

Huge win!!!

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

- Injuries

- Down 14-0 at halftime

That sight of Mahoney climbing on top of Okunbor after that last try and celebrating will live on in my memory for a long-time.

If Ciraldo is trying to build grit, resilience and backs to the wall mentality, he’s on the right path.

Huge win!!!
Just remember Bullemor and Sele in the Blue n white nxt yr

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todays win was good. But it also showed how easy our forwards are dominated. We need a couple of decent front rowers once TPJ leave.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

- Injuries
- Down 14-0 at halftime

Huge win!!!
CC is truly a great coach. Yes like many I question some calls but watching him prowl around the team huddle at half time before they ran out sussing out everyone's talk and attitude gives me total confidence this guy will be our next premiership winning coach.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Todays win was good. But it also showed how easy our forwards are dominated. We need a couple of decent front rowers once TPJ leave.
TPJ oputlasted the QLD front row today which is crazy good. He is also still here next year.. We need a couple around him once Thommo leaves but you can imagine is Kiks, Patolo and Thommo were out there today we would have won the battle from the beggining.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
TPJ left it for the 2nd half to produce his A game. The first time he’s really done this all year. He’s inconsistent for what he’s getting paid for.
Now he has played a game like that it’s what we expect from now on in. We all knew he was capable of it.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our future bench rotation will have to improve.. I like what CC did with JR and KO but I think Wilson and 3 forwards is the go.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely our best in recent memory, don’t have many of those moments, they were very near extinct.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our future bench rotation will have to improve.. I like what CC did with JR and KO but I think Wilson and 3 forwards is the go.
Dunno about Wilso on the bench even though he can be really good through the middle late,

Its funny because now we prob have toooo many to pick from FMD!

Next round we will have to try and fit...

Waddell
Sutton
Patolo
Hughes
RFM
Morrin
Wilson
Pele

I think our strongest bench is..

Waddell rotate with Edwards at lock.
Sutton for King
RFM for TPJ
Patolo to add some punch when needed.

Edwards showed today he can play 9 and with Okunbor starting on an edge and having RFM on the bench free's up Okunbor to push into center incase of injury.