Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Everyone blowing their load in a game against a second string souths team. Can we just calm the fuck down. You ***** will turn on him next week

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone blowing their load in a game against a second string souths team. Can we just calm the fuck down. You ***** will turn on him next week
Not looking forward to his first mistake the poor bastard lol

***** wrote off Skelton after his first touch then blew their loads over his second touch lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The most impressive thing about Sexton is he arrived mid week, shook hands with new coaches and teammates then only had two sessions to take control of the side. That’s hard to do in park footy let alone NRL

His defence was solid too. That said, I think in the remaining games we will see more output and Burton only going to get better having a proper 7 with him

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

***** wrote off Skelton after his first touch then blew their loads over his second touch lol
most fans will judge a bloke over time but there’s a minority of Kennelers write off players on a per play basis… these are fans still waiting for puberty to arrive…

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
im ready to write off eqw.
Thought he was quite ok in A but a lot to improve with his defence. Guys who watch Cup said that before his selection. But a big body and only raw. Worth putting more coaching into but Cup till that happens.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really solid game from Sexton and impressive after what, two training sessions? As others have said he’s a proper organising halfback and has a big boot on him, so we now have a big kicker on either side of the field. Fox commentators also noted that Sexton got back to be dummy half on most of our red zone defensive sets, it’s a one percenter but good to see.

Burton had one of his best games all year and it was purely because Sexton took control on most of our end of sets so Burton could do some more running.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really solid game from Sexton and impressive after what, two training sessions? As others have said he’s a proper organising halfback and has a big boot on him, so we now have a big kicker on either side of the field. Fox commentators also noted that Sexton got back to be dummy half on most of our red zone defensive sets, it’s a one percenter but good to see.

Burton had one of his best games all year and it was purely because Sexton took control on most of our end of sets so Burton could do some more running.
Yea man, sexton was great all around, you could tell he was really trying to impress and show he should be there, great to see. I hope he continues with such great form to help lift the rest of the boys who I thought gave it a good crack after their abysmal efforts last week.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chill the fuck out. Let people be happy FFS!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We got Brisbane and Penrith next. Things could get real nasty

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

To be fair, I found it funny that Skelton’s first touch was a drop because I am one of those who was wanting to see him in first grade and I was so excited to see his first touch and it ends up being terrible. It was almost a bit of an egg-in-face moment as everyone kept complaining that Skelton hasn’t been given a go all year and when he finally does… well yeah.

I think it was just nerves or over-excitement because that second touch was great for a debutant and is just a taste of what he can do for us.