Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Mods,
Small request.

Can we perhaps implement a filter when talking about Toby, something like this, S**ton if his full name is mentioned?

Alot of kids read this forum, and I, and others, don't want to get aroused or uncomfortable when seeing his name here it will be distracting.
I have to agree with this. I also have deep urges when reading his name. It's against my religious beliefs so requests the @mods to make these changes.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Kennelers let's give Toby some support and not ride him off before even putting on the Jersey.

Let's wait at least one game before putting the boot in like true Kennelers do lol
Ride him off?
:tonguewink:

or write him off?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mods,
Small request.

Can we perhaps implement a filter when talking about Toby, something like this, S**ton if his full name is mentioned?

Alot of kids read this forum, and I, and others, don't want to get aroused or uncomfortable when seeing his name here it will be distracting.
I have implemented a filter in your brains. You will only be turned on by the name if you're a degenerate. Everyone on this forum should be fine because degenerates don't support the Bulldogs.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have implemented a filter in your brains. You will only be turned on by the name if you're a degenerate. Everyone on this forum should be fine because degenerates don't support the Bulldogs.
97.5% of the Forum are degenerates.This will work well. Thanks squire.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There is definitely more than a couple of those sick fuckers having a orgy

That cûñț has no idea along with both of his puppets
Having two accounts on the Kennel to be fuckn grubby cüńtś is giving off major waves of pussy repellent

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was on the south’s and titans forum and everybody seems to think this kid can play and has a good future. i clearly must be blind to think he stinks but we’ll soon find out

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, this and other threads have really gone to the dogs, excuse the pun. Wtf is wrong with some of you?! Sounds like a bloody lunatic asylum.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Kid chucked a hissy fit and left Broncos because they wanted to turn him into a lock lol

I guess we’ll be asking for a 500k transfer from his next club.
Has the club every confirmed the 500k fee. I don't see Gus as the kind of bloke who would be fleeced. I think it's more the narrative of let's put it out there as $500 transfer to warn off anyone else who things they can come and hand pick the juniors.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy is on Kyle Flanagan terms of halfback play attack wise and is a worse defender than Kyle. Club has lost itself completely to what it once was. Awful signing
More scraps.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been saying this for ages, people give up to quickly on not just halfbacks, but young players in general ..

It seems like most clubs and coaches today have that modern day, “I want it now” fast food, drive through mentality ..

The Nrl is one of the toughest games in the world, it can take years to get your body, your fitness, your mind and your awareness right for the week in week out grind of a full Nrl season, at 21/22/23 players are not going to bring that type consistency, they need time trust good coaching and persistence ..

I remember when Adam Reynolds started playing .. people were saying he was shit, Souths persisted with him, look at him today, go look at some of the Cronk interviews where he talks about what a shit 7 he was when he started out, and how Bellyache stuck with him, coached him.

This is one of the many reasons I’m still filthy that clubs got rid of the old school legit reserve sides … that’s where players could really learn to step up play against 1st graders before playing full time 1st grade, toughen up, become more aware of what to expect, play and learn against older heads ..

Some of the expectations from clubs coaches and fans that are put on these young 21/22/23/24 year kids these days is ridiculous ..