Toby S*****n

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t like his name or your name it makes me uncomfortable and a little horny sometimes when I need to focus on stuff.
Don’t know why you don’t call yourself ‘lovebomb’ or something but u had to be vulgar
So you finally admit I make you horny!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even that pic says ‘beautiful one’ so nuff said.
Why you call yourself 1967?
Because of Bryan adams ?
Sorry Mr intelect (< your great spelling again)

If you’re referring to the Brian Adam’s song, it’s Summer of 69 not Summer of 67 .. so you’re wrong again for the hundredth time ..

Google clearly states Nasheed is a Muslim girls name … I’m just wondering if we’ve really been reading stuff & replying to a female all this time ?

Legitimate question ?

IMG_4699.JPG

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry Mr intelect (< your great spelling again)

If you’re referring to the Brian Adam’s song, it’s Summer of 69 not Summer of 67 .. so you’re wrong again for the hundredth time ..
Ok cool firstly it’s BRYAN Adams and not ‘Brian’ so if u were such a fan you should know that
And Obviously the song is 1969 but you’re naive to think he wrote it in 1969 and the album came out all in the one year.
He most likely wrote it in 1967 and it took a few years to write and complete the album and get a record deal and into the shops.
Or am I giving you too much credit in assuming u understood this simple fact.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not convinced, yet see what transpires with more time and development considering how inexperienced and young he is.
Here’s a question.
Say Townsend or Hunt becxoems available on a whim. Do we chase?
Please consider they will have a price tag attached

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How many 'personas' is he rumoured to have these days?
I’ve lost count. I don’t know why this rumour started.
I don’t like others being attributed to my words and vice versa

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s a question.
Say Townsend or Hunt becxoems available on a whim. Do we chase?
Please consider they will have a price tag attached
Hunt is a 9 playing 7 imo.
Townsend is similar age to Hunt and not really close to the same league as the 9 playing 7!
Sexton is inexperienced and young, I'm ok with him having a year to see if he has a higher window.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok cool firstly it’s BRYAN Adams and not ‘Brian’ so if u were such a fan you should know that
And Obviously the song is 1969 but you’re naive to think he wrote it in 1969 and the album came out all in the one year.
He most likely wrote it in 1967 and it took a few years to write and complete the album and get a record deal and into the shops.
Or am I giving you too much credit in assuming u understood this simple fact.
Firstly madam, where did I say I’m a fan ??

And you are wrong again … the song was actually released in 1984 …

He was born in 59, I’m pretty sure he didn’t write the song with his song writing partner when he was 8 years old … so dumb !!

And if you’re so offended by the word SEX you maybe shouldn’t have referenced the song at all because the songs claimed to be about the sex position, not the year ..

You’re out of your league … I bet that cuts like a knife ..

Check yo self …

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve lost count. I don’t know why this rumour started.
I don’t like others being attributed to my words and vice versa
Probably as you make stupid posts like this, demonstrating a guilty conscience, despite not being named!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably as you make stupid posts like this, demonstrating a guilty conscience, despite not being named!
For years ppl keep saying it’s me so I’m not naive to think otherwise
Funny how ppl think I’m multi accounting but no one else criticises 1967 for being paid by a Turk to post here

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And if you’re so offended by the word SEX you maybe shouldn’t have referenced the song at all because the songs claimed to be about the sex position, not the year ..
It’s not about the position. He says ‘the summer of 69’ not ‘the summer we did 69’
And what u think ‘we played till my fingers bled?
He’s talking about playing a guitar not making a Jarryd Hayne reference.
He’s talking about having a good time as a youth… not HAVING a good time as a youth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not about the position. He says ‘the summer of 69’ not ‘the summer we did 69’
And what u think ‘we played till my fingers bled?
He’s talking about playing a guitar not making a Jarryd Hayne reference.
He’s talking about having a good time as a youth… not HAVING a good time as a youth
In reality, Adams’s clean-living image has helped disguise one of the most blatant innuendos of modern rock: the ‘69’ in question doesn’t refer to the year 1969, but to the sexual position. Adams has announced as much from the stage, and even appears to sing ‘me and my baby in a 69’ during the song’s outro.

“The song is a bit autobiographical,” Adams explains, “but it’s really about summer love and, in my, case being a musician. I love the song Night Moves by Bob Seger, which is about getting laid in the summer, and I always wanted to write an answer to that. There is a huge misconception that this song is about 1969, but it’s not. The reason I chose 69 is because of the sexual position.

But you madam of cause know more about the song than the person who actually wrote it [emoji23][emoji23]

Schooled again

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
T
In reality, Adams’s clean-living image has helped disguise one of the most blatant innuendos of modern rock: the ‘69’ in question doesn’t refer to the year 1969, but to the sexual position. Adams has announced as much from the stage, and even appears to sing ‘me and my baby in a 69’ during the song’s outro.

“The song is a bit autobiographical,” Adams explains, “but it’s really about summer love and, in my, case being a musician. I love the song Night Moves by Bob Seger, which is about getting laid in the summer, and I always wanted to write an answer to that. There is a huge misconception that this song is about 1969, but it’s not. The reason I chose 69 is because of the sexual position.

But you madam of cause know more about the song than the person who actually wrote it [emoji23][emoji23]

Schooled again
That is obviously A lie and he is retrofitting that to sound smart.
Let’s look at the lyrics

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I got my first real six-string
Bought it at the five and dime
Played it 'til my fingers bled
Was the summer of '69

^ Homie is obviously talking about buying a guitarin 1969. Straightforward. No innuendo.

Me and some guys from school
Had a band and we tried real hard
Jimmy quit and Jody got married
I should've known we'd never get far

^ Clear he’s talking about a band that didn’t go anywhere. No innuendo.
Oh, when I look back now
That summer seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Yeah, I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best days of my life
Ain't no use in complainin'
When you got a job to do
I spent my evenings down at the drive-in
And that's when I met you, yeah!
Standin' on your mama's porch
You told me that you'd wait forever
Oh, and when you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Oh, yeah
Back in the summer of '69, oh
Man, we were killin' time
We were young and restless
We needed to unwind
I guess nothing can last forever
Forever, no
Yeah
And now the times are changin'
Look at everything that's come and gone
Sometimes when I play that old six-string
I think about you, wonder what went wrong
Standin' on your mama's porch
You told me that it'd last forever
Oh, and when you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Oh, yeah
Back in the summer of '69, uh-huh
It was the summer of '69, oh, yeah
Me and my baby in '69, oh, oh
It was the summer, summer, summer of '69
(Yeah)

No innuendo. Just young love

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not bothered either way. This year was trash. Stays or goes. Is what it is. Will see what he offers next year like the rest.