Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Toby Rudolph

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the update P, it's always appreciated. It's good seeing you back around and passing info on. Hopefully it pans out... I agree that if we nail recruitment to go along with Burton and Fox, and they're smart with the cap space, then we'll be a finals team next season.
I hope so. We are due to win a premiership in 2024 or we break the sequence.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be the first to tell you that things aren't looking good moving forward, but we are definitely on the rise with Barrett and the board.
Things aren't looking good moving forward?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be the first to tell you that things aren't looking good moving forward, but we are definitely on the rise with Barrett and the board.
I think you were meant to put the "But" between the "Good" and the "Moving".

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah but you also said Benji was a "done deal" to the Roosters and plenty of other things you got wrong (e.g. Momo). Let's be honest you don't want the club to sign Naden so you're spreading bullshit to suit your agenda. I'm sick of seeing this shit.
Things can change very quickly in negotiations, specially these days bradyk and your right I wasn't for Naden coming and I questioned the source in the conversation, but after hearing the concept and plan behind it then I understood what their priorities are for 2022. I'm better off pm some kennel members so I don't upset anyone in here (e.g. bradyk)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Things can change very quickly in negotiations, specially these days bradyk and your right I wasn't for Naden coming and I questioned the source in the conversation, but after hearing the concept and plan behind it then I understood what their priorities are for 2022. I'm better off pm some kennel members so I don't upset anyone in here (e.g. bradyk)
HOnestly mate. I'm not one to listen to people talk shit and will call it as it is. Like your posts and the information. If what you say doesn't come to fruition, it doesn't come to fruition.

If people want to hold that against you then it's their problem. Personally enjoy finding out info about the Dogs so appreciate the shit you share.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate It’s a forum speak as freely as you like, as he does. Some will agree some won’t. It’s good hearing the club is working hard in shaping a competitive roster.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate It’s a forum speak as freely as you like, as he does. Some will agree some won’t. It’s good hearing the club is working hard in shaping a competitive roster.
Exactly this.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have no problem with you coming out and and saying you're hearing X (Assassin does this very well), but when you come out and say things like Benji is a done deal to the Roosters or for a user to add Momo into their 2022 top 30 (as in he's 100% coming) in their post you lose a lot of creditability.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have no problem with you coming out and and saying you're hearing X (Assassin does this very well), but when you come out and say things like Benji is a done deal to the Roosters or for a user to add Momo into their 2022 top 30 (as in he's 100% coming) in their post you lose a lot of creditability.
Like always I just pass on what I get told, up to you guys (and myself also) whether to believe it or not.

I just don't talk shit for the likes.... unless likes can be changed for money, and in that case we are chasing Jason Taumalolo lol

PS for the record, IIRC, @MasterP has been right more than he's been wrong with info.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like always I just pass on what I get told, up to you guys (and myself also) whether to believe it or not.

I just don't talk shit for the likes.... unless likes can be changed for money, and in that case we are chasing Jason Taumalolo lol

PS for the record, IIRC, @MasterP has been right more than he's been wrong with info.
Wait. WTF. We're after Taumalolo? Mother fucker. Should've said something earlier!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get what you're saying mate, but from my side 'credability' is such a fragile thing.

Even coaches. Managers. Directors of clubs. The people actually involved in the signings. Even they get burnt at the last min. Caught completely out and things that seemed certain don't come to fruition. But we expect posters on here to always get it right?

Sometimes on here I think people search too much for the sure thing. @MasterP was confident in something. It didn't come off. Does that mean he loses credability? Who fucken knows. Was he showing too much confidence? Maybe? But, maybe the people in power were super confident themselves! So who can blame him for feeling that way.

Personally, I wouldn't waste too much sleep in trying to figure out what's going to happen, what's not. Just enjoy the chat and dream a little about what may be. That's half the fun!

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Get what you're saying mate, but from my side 'credability' is such a fragile thing.

Even coaches. Managers. Directors of clubs. The people actually involved in the signings. Even they get burnt at the last min. Caught completely out and things that seemed certain don't come to fruition. But we expect posters on here to always get it right?

Sometimes on here I think people search too much for the sure thing. @MasterP was confident in something. It didn't come off. Does that mean he loses credability? Who fucken knows. Was he showing too much confidence? Maybe? But, maybe the people in power were super confident themselves! So who can blame him for feeling that way.

Personally, I wouldn't waste too much sleep in trying to figure out what's going to happen, what's not. Just enjoy the chat and dream a little about what may be. That's half the fun!
Well said Tassie and your on the money with this post.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Fkn lol I mention JT last night and this morning he is linked to us...

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but you also said Benji was a "done deal" to the Roosters and plenty of other things you got wrong (e.g. Momo). Let's be honest you don't want the club to sign Naden so you're spreading bullshit to suit your agenda. I'm sick of seeing this shit.
It's kind of like posters estimating players salary and where we are with our salary cap is it not?
If MasterP wants to share what he has heard then he's welcome to do it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's kind of like posters estimating players salary and where we are with our salary cap is it not?
If MasterP wants to share what he has heard then he's welcome to do it.
No it's completely different. MasterP's saying something is 100% happening and it didn't come to fruition (a lie). That means his source is a dud (or he's making it up). I've always said salaries I post are either what's reported or an estimated guess for the ones that haven't been reported on (like you just said yourself). MasterP should be less bold and say there's interest or no interest, but when you're bold and get it completely wrong??? He has a genuine hatred towards Naden and I've seen other users do the same over Elliott who actually did re-sign when their "sources" said he's 100% gone.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it's completely different. MasterP's saying something is 100% happening and it didn't come to fruition (a lie). That means his source is a dud (or he's making it up). I've always said salaries I post are either what's reported or an estimated guess for the ones that haven't been reported on (like you just said yourself). MasterP should be less bold and say there's interest or no interest, but when you're bold and get it completely wrong??? He has a genuine hatred towards Naden and I've seen other users do the same over Elliott who actually did re-sign when their "sources" said he's 100% gone.
bro shardddap

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does it bother you so much what someone says on a forum?
MasterP has got plenty of things right particularly when compared to some of the shit that gets thrown around on here.
He's also got a few wrong, so what? No one on here has a 100% strike rate for rumours progressing through to actual signings.