To the Bulldogs Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been a loyal Bulldogs supporter for 15 years now. It is evident that our club is going through a tough time. But I think the supporters should have faith and keep our heads high. In Super League War our club lost so much talent Jim Dymock, Dean Pay, Jarrod McCracken and Brett Dallas etc.
Then we went in a slump for a couple of years and then hit the top 8 and top 4 then in 2002 the salary cap screwed us over we would of won it. 2003 came just short and 2004 we were premiers. If Sonny Bill Williams wants to leave. That won't stop our club moving forward because the Bulldogs are known for producing star players.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankyou.

Gosh i love reading the same thing over and over and over.

Different asses but same shiit

:grinning:

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think its been said now about 35 times.

FarQ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[AMAZON];1300917 said:
Thankyou.

Gosh i love reading the same thing over and over and over.

Different asses but same shiit

:grinning:
lol

FarQ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hi everyone, i have been a loyal bulldog supporter for 2.5 weeks,

we r going through a rebuilding phase & nothings gonna stop us going forward,

no one player is bigger than our club (except jarrad hickey),
we will be a force again , blah blah blah blah,

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
man the kennel is piss poor

SMD

Mickdog2

Legend
Reaction score
seriously...

price
mason
o'meley
anasta
thurston
myles
sonny bill
Tonga
Asotasi
Sherwin

f*ck it must be hard being a dogs' supporter. f*ck that's rough losing that calibre of players...

i feel for dogs fans...this is simply a case of a bloke being as greedy as he can be. you don't need more than 550k a year, sorry. you don't sonny. no one does. he is such a high profile player that money after retirement will never be a problem with coaching/media work he'd certainly get...seriously...i would be fuming if i was a doggies fan.

matodorx

SNAAAAAAAKE!!!
Reaction score
seriously...

price
mason
o'meley
anasta
thurston
myles
sonny bill
Tonga
Asotasi
Sherwin

f*ck it must be hard being a dogs' supporter. f*ck that's rough losing that calibre of players...

i feel for dogs fans...this is simply a case of a bloke being as greedy as he can be. you don't need more than 550k a year, sorry. you don't sonny. no one does. he is such a high profile player that money after retirement will never be a problem with coaching/media work he'd certainly get...seriously...i would be fuming if i was a doggies fan.
****,you dont realise the ammount and calibre of talent weve lost until you read that list,oh well it's getting to the stage w'here it is so bad it has to get better soon.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

FarQ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
****,you dont realise the ammount and calibre of talent weve lost until you read that list,oh well it's getting to the stage w'here it is so bad it has to get better soon.
thats over a 4 year period, i think if you looked @ most teams over 4 yrs they would have lost a similar number of quality players

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been a loyal Bulldogs supporter for 15 years now. It is evident that our club is going through a tough time. But I think the supporters should have faith and keep our heads high. In Super League War our club lost so much talent Jim Dymock, Dean Pay, Jarrod McCracken and Brett Dallas etc.
Then we went in a slump for a couple of years and then hit the top 8 and top 4 then in 2002 the salary cap screwed us over we would of won it. 2003 came just short and 2004 we were premiers. If Sonny Bill Williams wants to leave. That won't stop our club moving forward because the Bulldogs are known for producing star players.
unfortunately i think your words will fall on deaf ears because we have alot of bandwagon supporters!

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

tough times are for the pick and stick people to stand up.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LIKE ISNTSONNY fuking DOING WELL OFF WITH THATFUKING 500 OR SOO THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR. WHAT FUKING FAMILY. FUKN HELL MAN. HE IS EARNIGN ENOUGH TO SUPPORT FOR 8 FAMLIES. Y THE HELL IS HE DOING THIS... IM FUKIGN READING THE PAPER TODAY AND I WANTED TO FUKEN STAB NASSER IN THE HEART. HE HAS LOST ALL THE RESPECT I EVEVER HAD FOR HIM..
WHATEVER Happened to the pre-nasser sonny where he would say things like "i want to be a bulldog for life" or "i love it here att the bulldogs"
THIS WOULD BE A MASSVE DISASTER FOR THE BULLDOGSIF IF HE LEAVES. THIS HAS LEFT ME IN DEPRESSION

Status
Not open for further replies.