To All the Troublemakers................

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheDoggFather1

Premier Ozzy said:
I swear to god DF... you start **** with me and my boys... than your ****ing dead mate...

Dont even come close to us bro or you will see death in front of you!
Good one! Your lucky I know your joking

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
I fear that there will be trouble, since the GF there has been so many born again Bulldog fans. It seeems to be the "in thing" to follow the Bulldogs at the moment.

I expect to see alot of new Younger faces in the army that know jack **** about our team and Rugby League in general.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Keefy said:
I fear that there will be trouble, since the GF there has been so many born again Bulldog fans. It seeems to be the "in thing" to follow the Bulldogs at the moment.

I expect to see alot of new Younger faces in the army that know jack **** about our team and Rugby League in general.
If you go around Liverpool... all you see is little 14 year lebs, iraqis, serbs and croats wearing the doggies jersey and walking around as if they are gangstas wearing the jersey

C

~CrY~

well i am a good girl so i want cause any **** :D

Last edited by a moderator:

baby_troupe

Waterboy
Reaction score
Shifty said:
Reassuring to see that fans here aren't going to sit by and let these idiots ruin it for the rest of us.

You sure got that right. ;)

T

TheDoggFather1

Well thats how much I care for the Dogs, I dont care who you are ill stop you from being ****heads.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Premier Ozzy said:
If you go around Liverpool... all you see is little 14 year lebs, iraqis, serbs and croats wearing the doggies jersey and walking around as if they are gangstas wearing the jersey

shame on those little *******!! im glad I wasnt brought up in the Liverpool area than... no offense to ppl who live their... but if I grew up their there would of been a strong chance I would of grown up to be a fake ****** like these bunch as well :p

L

Lobo

Tha DoggFather said:
Ill wear a roosters jersey (ewwwwwwwwwwwwww) and you wear a dragons jersey and we will punch on outside LOL.

Do it, seriously. I'll pay you.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Keefy said:

every team who wins a grand final gets a fair few of those fans

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
every team who wins a grand final gets a fair few of those fans
She's right you know, before 2002 the Roosters didnt have any fans. All 8 of them came after they won the GF.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Agreed, trouble makers can **** off. We dont need any more dramas.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
shame on those little fukkers!! im glad I wasnt brought up in the Liverpool area than... no offense to ppl who live their... but if I grew up their there would of been a strong chance I would of grown up to be a fake niggah like these bunch as well :p
Well im lucky i didnt grow up there in the days when i was a little brat...

Grew up there in most of my teen years and thankful i left the area temporarily...

Seriously i cant stand those little 14 year old shiits walking around as if they are a bunch gangstas cause they wear a dogs jersey... i know one of them from last year went to the game just for the cops... not to watch...

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New fans

Up here in Brisbane there has been a mass influx of Bulldogs gear on the streets. It seems most of Brisbane are now Dogs fans. I've never come along trouble at a Dogs game in recent years so fingers crossed it will continue.

I just wish this sort of support was there during the not so good seasons when we don't perform as well. :(

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Premier Ozzy said:
Well im lucky i didnt grow up there in the days when i was a little brat...

Grew up there in most of my teen years and thankful i left the area temporarily...

Seriously i cant stand those little 14 year old shiits walking around as if they are a bunch gangstas cause they wear a dogs jersey... i know one of them from last year went to the game just for the cops... not to watch...

it has its positives and its negatives!!
Good thing is when you walk past a group of those wannabe's and your wearing a Bulldogs jersey you know everything will be ok... where as if your wearing another jersey be scared!!!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Yeah, gangsta wannabes hanging out with the Saints' fans is going to start chit for sure. Another worry is that the Dragon's fans aren't saints (mind the pun), and most of the are ARROGANT as.

So, when the Dragons fans start up with the Dogs' gangsta wannabe fans, and all hell breaks lose, guess who is going to take the blame!?

Perhaps there should be a 'trouble making' section. lol. Specially sealed off and sound proofed, so that all the dikheads can go in there and light crackers and burn themselves to death for all i care ..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
cljunior said:
Yeah, gangsta wannabes hanging out with the Saints' fans is going to start chit for sure. Another worry is that the Dragon's fans aren't saints (mind the pun), and most of the are ARROGANT as.

So, when the Dragons fans start up with the Dogs' gangsta wannabe fans, and all hell breaks lose, guess who is going to take the blame!?

Perhaps there should be a 'trouble making' section. lol. Specially sealed off and sound proofed, so that all the dikheads can go in there and light crackers and burn themselves to death for all i care ..

I wish

Status
Not open for further replies.