TNT sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Bring back the TNT sponsors on the refs back and all in white it looked good.
Was watching the 87 state of origin and boy the game looked good , one ref a lot of fuck ups but the game flowed.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares what the refs sponsor is and whether or not it looks good..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
All I'm saying is bring back the old hearatige to the refs only one ref on the field just like the old days .

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why does that make you glad? You interested in her? Ooh la la that's a bit naughty isn't it
Lol you sook just don't cry to much do you want mummy to change your nappy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bring back the TNT sponsors on the refs back and all in white it looked good.
Was watching the 87 state of origin and boy the game looked good , one ref a lot of fuck ups but the game flowed.
I remember in 1997 (super league) the referees were sponsored by Play Station. The PS's were coming in big back then so I thought those shirts were super cool having the PS logo on them and all lol. Lame looking back on it now. Remember back in the mid 90s the State of Origin footballs used to be highlighter yellow?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I remember in 1997 (super league) the referees were sponsored by Play Station. The PS's were coming in big back then so I thought those shirts were super cool having the PS logo on them and all lol. Lame looking back on it now. Remember back in the mid 90s the State of Origin footballs used to be highlighter yellow?

I miss the old school league every player played with pride and passion not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.