Reaction score
Good game to those who came. Was fun, even though it was only 4 on 4

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When's the next one?
Not sure. It'll have to be some time after the GF.

But I want to get more people to the next one. 4 v 4 is so tiring lol.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. October 2 it is.
I'm pretty sure the 2nd of October is the day of the Grand Final. In my opinion, I don't think it would be a good idea to have it on this day. Most people would have plans to watch the game, and wouldn't want to miss it to play touch footy.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
next one will be on the kennel bbq day

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the 2nd of October is the day of the Grand Final. In my opinion, I don't think it would be a good idea to have it on this day. Most people would have plans to watch the game, and wouldn't want to miss it to play touch footy.
What's more important? Yeah, exactly.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
next one will be on the kennel bbq day
From what I can remember there isnt any space to play a game a proper game at bicentenial park, unless you move right away from the seating and facilities.

Also, that's a Bulldogs Army thing. Kennel touch is an open invite to eveyone on this website.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Plenty of space to play dude. It only a 30 second walk to an area big enough to house 10,000 muslims to pray in Eid lol.

Pretty much everyone who goes to kennel touch will be at the bbq. Just saying the next game will be then and at least we will have quite a few numbers :p

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a game at the last bbq in the rain on a concrete carpark. If that went ahead we should be able to find room at bicentenial park lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
From what I can remember there isnt any space to play a game a proper game at bicentenial park, unless you move right away from the seating and facilities.

Also, that's a Bulldogs Army thing. Kennel touch is an open invite to eveyone on this website.
There are areas near BBQ's and seating with plenty of space to play footy, however you have to book the BBQ area/pavilion in advance.

http://g.co/maps/v6vys

Where "A" is, is a decent pavilion and a good large space, as is Twin Sails.. but they need booking *over to pencil this date thread*

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes they need booking, and you need to pay for it. And yes there is plenty of space, but all the flat terrain is away from the pavilions/seating areas.

Anyway, ill put my hand up and organise the next Kennel touch footy day.

Stay tuned......

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I'm so excited to see you all again. Can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.