tix sales so far????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Don't know how realiable it is but someone on the Bulldogs debate page said there were only 5,000 tickets left (Ticketek told him)... I think that's about right... Should be a sellout by tonight IMHO (Late night shopping and lazy Bulldog supporters waiting until the last second to buy tickets at the Bulldogs shop)...

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrific result. let's hope its a full house. I just hope those corporate boxes smack bang in the middle are not left empty.

D

DoggyStylz

good luck if your driving in (and out) its gonna be a fcking nightmare.....King georges rd, homebush bay drv and Australia ave will be fcked, someone bring a ball and will play a game of footy in the traffic

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is no way they can tell what percentage of fans are buying what... Who says dogs supporters wont go for neutral bays and vice versa. Also when i bought Cat 1 tickets in the neutral supporters bay for a dogs fan I was never asked which team i was going for.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
A mate of mine just bought tickets which were in section 606-2. thats the nosebleed section right up the very top of the stadium. So it would seem they must be well into the last 10,000 or so tickets now.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
A Reserve Available
B Reserve Available
C Reserve Available

A Reserve - Bulldogs Single seats only
B Reserve - Bulldogs Single seats only
C Reserve - Bulldogs Available
A Reserve - Eels Single seats only
B Reserve - Eels Single seats only
C Reserve - Eels Available
A Res - Alcohol Free Single seats only
B Res - Alcohol Free Single seats only
C Res - Alcohol Free Single seats only

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My brother and his mates bought tickets in the Eels section, and they are Doggies supporters.

Ticketek can go **** themselves if they think they can tell us how many supporters bought what percentage of tickets.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
are we gonna start a mexican wave at this game, like we did at the warriors game? with a crowd this big, it would look great

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
80,000 people doing the mexican wave would look awesome!

there was only 40k at the warriors game and that looked good already!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
80,000 people doing the mexican wave would look awesome!

there was only 40k at the warriors game and that looked good already!
that's true, it's a good way to get opposition supporters to behave also

It was mad that... but please lets not do it see what happen to Noddy that day...
noddy got injured in the first few mins of the game, the wave was well after his injury. maybe the wave would inspire him :p

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
A mate of mine just bought tickets which were in section 606-2. thats the nosebleed section right up the very top of the stadium. So it would seem they must be well into the last 10,000 or so tickets now.
i have sat there a few times... i kind of like it that up there at times... you do have a full view of the whole field in front of you

D

dogs_4 lyf

Went past the bulldogs store just before and there was a que of bandwagon supporters waiitng to buy their ticket. From now until the end of the night expect big sales.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dare people queue to buy tickets for a semi!

get over yourself pal.

za_za360

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i have sat there a few times... i kind of like it that up there at times... you do have a full view of the whole field in front of you
I sat up there once for a S.O.O.
Big regret. Category A tickets and I could barely make out the player numbers. Dizzy spells throughout the game.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I read in MX today that it had passed 70k.
Can not WAIT!!!!!!!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Went past the bulldogs store just before and there was a que of bandwagon supporters waiitng to buy their ticket. From now until the end of the night expect big sales.
They've missed out on good tickets... The whole lower bowl is officially gone... Nose bleed tickets left, serves them right too!

A Reserve Available
B Reserve Available
C Reserve Available
A Reserve - Bulldogs Single seats only
B Reserve - Bulldogs Single seats only
C Reserve - Bulldogs Single seats only
A Reserve - Eels Single seats only
B Reserve - Eels Single seats only
C Reserve - Eels Single seats only
A Res - Alcohol Free Single seats only
B Res - Alcohol Free Single seats only
C Res - Alcohol Free Single seats only