Official Tino Fa'asuamaleaui out for the season with ACL

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well there odds just shortened for the spoon dramatically. Good for origin too, up the blues

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Max King would be happy that Tina was obviously just trying to squash that fly on his chin when it happened or they'd be angling for suspension.

Dirty Dogs Done Dirt Cheapshots would've been the headline

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cuckfield will be on there tonight saying the titans got fucked by the ref and lost their prop so we shouldn't look into the result too much
Fuck I hate that old smelly cuck

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh Capp don't be worrying about the piss wrecked shim's opinions, they mean nothing to us.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looked really off yesterday, even before the injury.

Wasn't his usual arrogant self and just was going with the motions. Wonder if he was having regrets deciding to stay?
Didn’t he sign a 10 year deal?! He’ll be lucky if the Titans last that long. Then again he’ll probably be better off if they go under lol. It’s a sinking ship.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not going to wish him anything other than a quick recovery. Terrible injury. Hopefully he comes back better and SMARTER....however..the shoes on the other foot now (No pun intended) Dirty player running with elbows raised again yesterday when he suffered that injury...AGAIN, I honestly hope he comes back a Better and smarter player, as he is a beast that the game requires.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
My feeling as well.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't wish it, but I don't feel bad when it's brought onto himself.

If he didn't elbow Kingy in the face, maybe he wouldn't of slid down in the tackle.
This exactly.
King was going for an upper body tackle but the elbows to the throat resulted in him sliding down and ended up on the legs.

I hope it gets scrutinised in the media throughout this week.. not because i want King to come into the spotlight but because i want the NRL to crackdown on any attacker who raises his arms into the throat or head of defenders.

Duty of care and all of that....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This exactly.
King was going for an upper body tackle but the elbows to the throat resulted in him sliding down and ended up on the legs.

I hope it gets scrutinised in the media throughout this week.. not because i want King to come into the spotlight but because i want the NRL to crackdown on any attacker who raises his arms into the throat or head of defenders.

Duty of care and all of that....
How many times has the fact been bought up regarding Tino's running style. He executed the same thing quite a few times last year once knocking Mahoney senseless and causing damage to several others over the course of the year.

Duty of care pfft...just as much damage can be done as the result of the attacking players running style as with a defender's tackling style but only one gets scrutinised and dealt with...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched the PM13s match against PNG last year, Tino is less effective against shorter opposition when he can't use the bumper bars, they were getting under him easily and putting him on his arse.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't wish it, but I don't feel bad when it's brought onto himself.

If he didn't elbow Kingy in the face, maybe he wouldn't of slid down in the tackle.
This is, at least, ironic. You could see in King's face that he wasn't happy with the bumper bars. He has done the logical thing and gone to tackle him perfectly legally where the bumper bars can't get him.

Also have to agree with what others have said, Tino was completely switched off yesterday, he had nothing.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit injury to get lot of rehab after the op wish him a speedy recovery

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL are so ridiculous with their rules. An attacker falls into a defenders shoulder it's often a sinbin, Tino runs with his elbow deliberately cocked and it's fine. They punish the mostly unavoidable accidental contact and ignore the deliberate head contact just because he's holding the ball.
JWH does it every time hes tackled

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He only played 35 minutes this game. Didn't notice when he went down.

Not a good injury though that's going to require some time away from the game.

Foran will be happy though.. finally he's not the first player out for the season.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone else notice just looks really worn out and tired? He just doesn’t look well. Could be aging or me lol.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He only played 35 minutes this game. Didn't notice when he went down.

Not a good injury though that's going to require some time away from the game.

Foran will be happy though.. finally he's not the first player out for the season.
It was late in game. Around the 65min mark