Time for Gus to step in;

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we should have signed Shame Flanagan but here we are. I doubt Gus will move in at this point but also agree that he probably should. We are cooked.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way that's happening.. People are way too harsh on Ciraldo right now. I don't agree with several of his selections and decisions week to week but I'm also not naive enough to not acknowledge that we have the worst forward pack in the comp and several key players like King, Kiraz, Fox etc are playing injured/banged up.

You can't keep changing coaches every second year and expect results.
We’re not losing because of our forwards surprisingly.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Like many have said, he would be undermining himself if he stepped in.

And I expect Ciraldo is on a far more lucrative contract than Barrett was, they allegedly threw the kitchen sink at him to get him here so out of the question he's gonna get benched.

The Cc show will go on for better or worse, for at least another 12 months anyways.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ffs it’s ciraldo’s first year, let him tweak and play with the team and work out inadequacies in the roster. This could take a couple of years to build up a decent team and then to get them to play well together another couple of years. Gus said from the beginning it’s all going to take a long long time but fuck me dead the kennel is in hysterics because they had to high hopes for this year ‍♂.
Yeh Gus needs to focus on fixing the top 30 squad for ‘24 and leave the coaching to CC. As I mentioned in another thread there are at least 3 players (perhaps more, absorbing cap) offering no value at all in the top 30. Fix that Gus.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Let Gus respond to tweets and build a roster.

Leave the coaching to Ciraldo who is learning on the fly, but is a seriously smart brain.

You can’t tinker with too many variables.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is Ciraldo losing the plot, TROLL?
Progressively more clueless with his tactics and selections week on week. Promises sweeping changes after last weeks pathetic display and instead names unchanged team

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last year when TBaz was struggling badly Gus stepped in for our game against the rotters and we managed to jag the win. I believe that if Gus took over for 1 game it would make a world of difference.
Because all of the players shit their pants when Gus took the whistle. It going to take a no bullshit coach. A Craig Bellamy type coach. A demanding mentally or you are gone.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We look like total losers when threads like this are made. Ciraldo and
Gus are demanding more from the players, but some players aren't simply not responding or not listening. Lots of players will be moved on at the end of the year. We've also copped a lot of injuries and bad ref/bunker calls, which haven't helped. (But people here get triggered when you aren't bashing the team every minute).