Tim Simona playing for the Bulldogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uk_bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I can only assume you haven't been here for long UK Bulldog. Channel 9 commentators are woeful and an embarrassment to the game.
We have to put up with biased clowns on sky sports,they never call the game correctly,and are biased to Yorkshire teams or Wigan,we get channel 9 coverage in the UK for the nrl and international games,they seem like amazing professionals compared to super league commentary

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to put up with biased clowns on sky sports,they never call the game correctly,and are biased to Yorkshire teams or Wigan,we get channel 9 coverage in the UK for the nrl and international games,they seem like amazing professionals compared to super league commentary
All about your perception of it, as someone with less knowledge of the UK super league I think the exact opposite.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the dumb **** thinks it's Tim Lafai.
He said something about Simona playing fullback all year for the dogs. So I think Perrett although he probably thought Perrett, Simona and Lafai are all one person.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
LOL who was that main commentator for Samoa/England? I have heard him do a few sunday games before.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mat Thompson.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Simona would've been a great signing if we could have got him though. Has spiders on him coming from the back. So evasive.

Status
Not open for further replies.